Reviews for Jinx
alexmancerx chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was very touching. So touching, I cried when the Templar let Morgan walk with them for the rite of tranquility. I've never played DA2, so of course, I didn't expect the part with Anders and the Chantry to happen, but I'm glad that's what saved them in the end, and the raft! I'd love to see more of their adventures outside the Gallows!
DoorbellSpider chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
You had me on the edge of my seat, hoping Jinx got away somehow, and then cutting it so close with the Rite of Tranquility—! Excellent use of suspense there. I loved that ending, with Morgan sailing away on that little scrap-yard raft with Jinx. 3 Great story!
TryynityBelle is no more chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was a fantastic read. I am only too sorry you had to keep it down to 5000 words, the middle section seemed cut up and the flow interrupted slightly.

I really felt a warmth for your character Jinx, I actually felt sorrowful for him with the thought of annulment and the ending was awesome.
Kilyra chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is great! I don't know if you have plans to, but I'd love to read more about the infamous Jinx and Morgan :) It just seems like a good setup to some fun stories!
Suilven chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was great and I loved Jinx. Congrats again! :)
Moku chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Thank the Maker a happy ending! The whole time I thought about this book by Steven King "The Shawshank Redemption" and I was like "Please let him live, please let him live", and I'm so happy you kept them both alive.

It was a great read, it was funny, it had a happy end and I liked the characteres. I would like to read more of Jinx and Morgan.
JessicaJones chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was a lot of fun, well done. I wonder if Jinx will discover his magic again now that he's free?
Talaith900 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
What a great story! When I finished I immediately started thinking of how great it would be if Jinx and Anders managed to meet up at some point...so yeah, fanfic for your fanfic has happened in my brain.
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh! This was awesome. I adored Jinx. Dare we hope for some further adventures of these two? I'd totally read them!
wangxiuming chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Spoilers for DA2 below!

A poignant and touching story. Part of your story's setting is actually remarkably similar to my own entry - mine is also set right before Anders' destroys the chantry. Yours is more light-hearted, which I appreciate.

Well written and easy to read; the words really flow off the page. It was easy to get into Morgan's head. The characters were well-developed, particularly Jinx as a sort of "class clown" of the mages. It was nice to see a happy ending for once! Props and good luck!