Reviews for A life long forgotten
Saturnblue chapter 13 . 6/9
I really enjoyed this story it's great that you gave some background story go along before the major time travel back over 100 years. It's great to see Aerith and Zack gave future Cloud the heads up instead of letting him fumble in the past with the rest. There is many things to be fixed in the past. Such as Angeal's degradation due to science meddling, change of leadership with the Shrina, Kill of Hojo or any other scientist with like minds symptoms/method of doing things, etc. Haha, it was so funny to see Tsung waited a long time for Cloud to move into the next step but finally able to take the next step himself. It probably drives him into frustration in private while with Cloud he probably did tried to seduce Cloud to get a move on. Now he will have to wait until Cloud is of the age in order to continue the relationship or farther the relationship. It's rather fun to see Sephroth acted differently than the usual distant and cold indifference he acted toward the public. Grateful to see the elite three able to be together again and see each other alive instead of dead no matter only one of them still remembers. Puppy will get into trouble with Angeal soon enough. There is no way you could fool Angeal and Sephiroth with this thing. I think it may be better to bring them in on this and Veld and maybe Rufus too to make the scheme more a reality. They need all the luck and plans in order to make this second chance counts in order to save the planet from death.

I hope you will able to come back to finish these stories and may life not throw you too many lemonades for life to be lived in a happy surroundings.
AmaltheaLuchiaAizen chapter 13 . 5/28
PLEASE Update this one! This is hilarious and cute!
Love this fic!
Iheartlife888 chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Ok what I meant in my last post was PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! The suspense is deadly and I just want to see the hilarity! Please have it in your heart or to be hit in the head by the nine muses to update this gem! Thank you for your time.
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Awesome love it
Talliya chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
Ugh, so awesome. ...NEED...
Talliya chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
Why's this chapter and those after it not on AFF?
Also, I love you Tsengers!
naru-chan 92 chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
*tears up and paws at screen*

It's always the GOOD Fanfics that never update!

WHY!?

*sulks*

Anyway. Humorous, attention grabbing, never a dull moment.

I really enjoy this fic!

And you brought ZACK! I love that overgrown puppy! His and Cloud's friendship are the best and I enjoy how you brought the others back in time too! Here's to more interesting chapters!
Black Fox34 chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
Alright. You have my full attention. I would love to know what happens now. I mean with everything going on...well I'm sure you understand. I can wait but can't wait to read the updates. Will be looking forward to them.
Iheartlife888 chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
I have not seen a non depressing time travel flic in such a long time! I've read all the humorous ones practically and your the last. Thanks a lot for not even updating this jem. I hope you still alive because you create such awsome stories. Thank you for creating this one.
Keimichi chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
That was a supper fun read. It had me laughing hard many times. I really hope to see what happens next.
Hopefully it'll get updated some day.
;
Kiota-chan chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
*gives cupcake*
project s chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
update this!
KuroKitsune chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
The chapter was great! It makes me happy that Cloud has Zack back too. He doesn't have to start over their friendship. I have reread these thirteen chapters often hoping that the story will be updated soon. I want to know what happens next! Please update soon.