Reviews for A life long forgotten
Iheartlife888 chapter 13 . 7/25
Ok what I meant in my last post was PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! The suspense is deadly and I just want to see the hilarity! Please have it in your heart or to be hit in the head by the nine muses to update this gem! Thank you for your time.
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 6/21
Awesome love it
Talliya chapter 13 . 6/3
Ugh, so awesome. ...NEED...
Talliya chapter 9 . 6/3
Why's this chapter and those after it not on AFF?
Also, I love you Tsengers!
naru-chan 92 chapter 13 . 3/26
*tears up and paws at screen*

It's always the GOOD Fanfics that never update!

Anyway. Humorous, attention grabbing, never a dull moment.

I really enjoy this fic!

And you brought ZACK! I love that overgrown puppy! His and Cloud's friendship are the best and I enjoy how you brought the others back in time too! Here's to more interesting chapters!
Black Fox34 chapter 13 . 1/23
Alright. You have my full attention. I would love to know what happens now. I mean with everything going on...well I'm sure you understand. I can wait but can't wait to read the updates. Will be looking forward to them.
Iheartlife888 chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
I have not seen a non depressing time travel flic in such a long time! I've read all the humorous ones practically and your the last. Thanks a lot for not even updating this jem. I hope you still alive because you create such awsome stories. Thank you for creating this one.
Keimichi chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
That was a supper fun read. It had me laughing hard many times. I really hope to see what happens next.
Hopefully it'll get updated some day.
Kiota-chan chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
*gives cupcake*
project s chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
update this!
KuroKitsune chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
The chapter was great! It makes me happy that Cloud has Zack back too. He doesn't have to start over their friendship. I have reread these thirteen chapters often hoping that the story will be updated soon. I want to know what happens next! Please update soon.
yukio87 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Ow please keep writing this story is so interesting and funny at the same time. Please don't give up on this...please?
toothlessmuse chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Very good story so far, however is this story still active? Im only asking as the last update was in 2012 and its 2014.
ladymelancholy17 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
You've got to continue this fic it's one of the best ones that I have read please continue