Reviews for A life long forgotten
Kiota-chan chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
*gives cupcake*
project s chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
update this!
KuroKitsune chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
The chapter was great! It makes me happy that Cloud has Zack back too. He doesn't have to start over their friendship. I have reread these thirteen chapters often hoping that the story will be updated soon. I want to know what happens next! Please update soon.
yukio87 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Ow please keep writing this story is so interesting and funny at the same time. Please don't give up on this...please?
toothlessmuse chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Very good story so far, however is this story still active? Im only asking as the last update was in 2012 and its 2014.
ladymelancholy17 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
You've got to continue this fic it's one of the best ones that I have read please continue
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
OMG! luv it! plz update it soon!
minshe chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
this is one of my absolute favorite stories and it is uniqe in that it could have unknown characters become important while still not going outrageous with mary sues
Karano chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Oh man, oh man...OH MAN, I LOVE YOUR SEPHIROTH! It's so so so good! Genesis too! I'm just as much of a Loveless fanatic as he is, and this brought tears to my eyes. And Vinnie! Vinnie is finnaly out of those shoes! Oh sheet Isis, life is beautiful. Especially when you have a FF account.
VioletIsInPain chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
-imagines Angeal holding Zack by his weapons harness and swinging him while rambling hysterically-

:D hopefully they don't destroy the entire floor playing water tag!
Alwyn18 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Hi there! Hilarious story as always! I am wondering two things though, 1) we're is Red XIII as he isn't supposed to be able to die and 2) when is the next update due? lol
Gamma Cavy chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
how did zack make it back? love sephiroths reaction to vincent. well done ;)
Loveoflife chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
hi. its been a while since i noticed it the first time but i forget to ask you to change it because it annoys me every time.
"Property of Sephiroth, if found please return.. tell anyone it's mind start running.. "
that sentence... is wrong
i think what you ment to write was
"Property of Sephiroth, if found please return.. tell anyone it's mine start running.. "
or it you really ment mind then the sentence make no sense really. i have read this fic several times and i always stop at that point. and just a personal point of view. there is still something missing between mine and start.
personally i would have writting something more along the lines of "tell anyone its mine and start running"
im sorry if i overstep my bounds but i though i would write it
1sunfun chapter 13 . 1/21/2013