Reviews for And Both Shall Row
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I just finished Seaward today, and I was -as usual- shivering with delight at Susan Cooper's prose and so very sad that it was over... and then I saw this adorable little future fic. It was perfect, if, well, a little bit short, but only because I wanted to savor the feeling. Nice job!

-Aila
ElleWillBite chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That's beautiful. :) I had almost forgotten about "Seaward", and then one night, I was laying in bed during a thunderstorm, and it all came back to me! I must have checked that book out of the library fifty times. I love your short little fic here, and I'm glad I read it.

Elle
MJ chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hello. I am an avid fan of Seaward (I nearly have the book memorized) and I was SO excited to see this fic up! Your writing style is enjoyable, but I personally think this could have been a bit longer, holding more detail. I mean, not rambling, but the story seemed...empty. It was all information, no emotion. I felt a little cheated at the end of it. But I felt like it stayed true to the characters, and the original story, so good job!

Thanks for writing about a WAY underappreciated story; perhaps someday, if I ever write fanfiction, I'll attempt to do again what you just did. :)