Reviews for The Convicts
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I don't think it's verly dramatic or anything like that. I like a good pice of drama my self. ;)

And boy do I hope you have/do more of this. o0(I always liked the: hero in danger. episodes/fics best...and Colin IS my hero ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love your stories, can you post more
BM originally chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'm really glad you shared these! I've been reading through the others, intending on commenting on the last one, but I liked this one so well, I thought it deserved its own praise! :)

I loved this series when it was on, and am very disappointed that it's never been released in its entirety in the US, as I'd love to have it! It's been a long time since I watched it, but reading through your stories is bringing some of it back. I'm not used to reading script format, but you do a very good job in giving enough detail to bring the story to life in my mind, that it's like watching an episode! I wish this and the others would have been made into real episodes-they're great!

I especially like that many of them are about Collin, who was my favorite character. I was always disappointed that there wasn't enough about him :) So you are filling in a great gap for me. Thank you so much for sharing these and I hope you have a few more up your sleeves! It's so nice to take this trip down memory lane in such a pleasant manner!