Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
K1llerPeanuts chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
If anyone is still interested in this story... I'm thinking about rebooting it with my newly found skills as an author. If a fan base is big enough for this story... might be worth doing.
Bitter Sea Light chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Story was a bit jerky and rushed. Try to make it more even. Spotted several misspellings and other mistakes English-wise. A spell check/dictionary are your little helpers in this. If you're unsure in something, just look it up.

I've come across several stories that don't tie The Walking Dead universe with their OC-s, so I'm curious to see where you're going with this. With a little fixing, shows promise.

Co-leader of The Literate Union,

Maria

'Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery. I quit such odious subjects as soon as I can.' Jane Austen
jaw of doom chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
this is brilliant k1llerpeanuts this is a brilliant story i would like to see more because this is a chilling approach to the series walking dead and has opened up my imagination. i hope you continue this series and any other stories you write i will willing read.
Sedaiv chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Not too bad. Got some way to go before it's a master piece, but it's working it's way there. I personally think Brenda & Robert shouldh ave died instead of Robert & Riley. That's just me, I could be wrong. I'll be looking forward to the next story.