Reviews for Old Westerns: Red Dead Redemption
Need moar
Red Dead Romance chapter 8 . 3/22
Ooh Lord! I absolutely LOVE this story so much! I see you haven't updated in a very long time, which is a shame, because you got their characters SPOT ON. I love the plot, I actually adore it. I really hope you update; you may or may not. Either way, you have my FULL support 3
Nat21 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
YOU'VE HAVEN'T UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE!
AML144 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Splendid :)
PerpleNerple chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Wow, this story is great! I love it. I hope there's more John/Bonnie romance coming. And I REALLY hope you didn't abandon this story... I've seen it happen a lot with other stories and I'd hate to see the same thing happen with this one. Please, please update soon! Great job btw!
DeadlyFandoms chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
This fic is EXTREEMLY good! Please update soon! :)
GamingGirl1998 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Oh I love this story, I hope nothing too bad happens to John, in the end Josh deserved to be dead anyway. I can't wait for the next chapter.
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Umm...
This is fanfiction, and all, I know, but Bonnie's age during the events of the game, Red Dead Redemption is 29.
Buy all the newspapers, and read the miscellany sections. It says it in there. Something about the bandits in Tumbleweed kidnapping her and they wondered if her kidnapping was a 'crime of passion', and it goes on to say that since she's well past marriageable age at 29 that's unlikely.
Just throwing that out there. I understand you could've changed her age for the purpose of the fic. I'm just saying that incase you didn't know since I almost missed it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Oh wow, this is a great storyline... I hope John doesn't get locked up, that son of a bitch Josh had to die one way or another. John can't get arrested now, he must hurry before Amos get's Bonnie!
Remnant Stars chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Short chapter but a good one. Glad John killed Josh. Hope nothing too bad will happen to him! Thanks for the quick update!
RKF22 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
great update keep it up
Remnant Stars chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Loving this chapter and it definitely wasn't the least bit stupid. But maybe I'm prejudiced, I don't know. Such a fan of Bonnie and John and the direction you're taking with this story. Please update soon! :D
RKF22 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
great story so far keep it up
No User Found chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Poor Bonnie!
Kuroi Uma chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I cannot believe Amos let her go so easily...

Now, John will have to hurry.