Reviews for Wrong
Different Child chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
God woman you continue to amaze me and please me! I'd love to know what went through Kurt's head and he goes back. And what he thinks telling the others. How it goes for him and for Blaine more than they show! 333 GREAT job honey!
xCarlax chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Great writing, as usual :3
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So good! I loved it! So intense even though I know what happens... lol :)
StarkidWolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Nice fill in scene. It's the nature of the beast that lots of stuff gets left out due to time limitations. I will second another reviewers suggestion; let's see Burt tell Blaine about Kurt becoming a NYADA finalist. Clearly Blaine is a Hudmel now. Burt loves him like a son. Please consider writing this.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
a good one
Moldus123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is the best "Blaine gets slushied" story I've read so far. Please say you are going to continue it. It can't just end there.
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
good missing scene oneshot! i liked it, it's kind of how i would picture it. i thought it was really good, especially after this episode. it seems like it would fit in well. :)
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I wish we could have seen all of this. It was well written :D
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
awww...that was exactly what was missing from that episode. i wish they had gone a little more in depth as to why blaine was on the ground crying out in pain. i know darren criss had to get to broadway, but they still should have done more. this was great. thank you for that gap filler.
Inevitable Enthusiasm chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Are you gioing to continue this?
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I wish there was more. :( But this is really good and I love Blaine angst. :)
AceCade chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love this! I was wondering if maybe you could also write one where Burt tells Blaine about Kurt being a finalist? I really want that to happen and that part just warmed my heart so much when Burt said that :)