Reviews for Our Love
scythe657 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Aww...Cloud's too sweet...
Kichou chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
There are many first class soldiers in that helicopter so hopefully they know how to destroy the arcane glyphs. If not, that is pretty sad for Shinra's best soldiers. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
chibitomodachi chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
i am glad that you updated this story! i was actually scared that you won't update this.. i know that real life is tough so i thank you for having the time to update this.. update soon! looking forward to it!
Girlwholiketosmile chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
cant wait to read more :)
Kichou chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I hope things turn out well for them. Damn that janitor. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Kichou chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Oh, no. How did they find out it was Genesis? Nice chapter. Update soon please.
mikokatt chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
NO! HOW COULD YOU END IT RIGHT THERE! NOT GENESIS! damn you. now i have to wait on the next chapter. Type quickly!
Kichou chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I want more lovey dovey time between Sephiroth, Genesis and Cloud! MUST HAVE IT! Nice chapter. Update soon please.
mikokatt chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I know what you mean about the story running away lol. happens to me all the time. This is really good so far! I hope you update soon!
HazzaTL3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Please mark m/m or yaoi I was reading and as I don't like this m/m stuff I'm stopping now.
Kichou chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
...Yeah, Genesis was very angry. At least he is done now so that he can go home and spend time with his little Cloud and sexy Sephiroth. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
cloudstrife747 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
omg please continue! its amazing
Kichou chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Oh, Genesis will torture the hideous man. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Saria19 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Simultaneously cute and dark... I like! Kind of wish that Hojo had been able to make some "upgrades" to Cloud though, just for the sake of shaking things up a bit.
Kichou chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aw, they really love their little chocobo. Nice chapter. Update soon please.