Reviews for The Pitfalls of Relationships
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Ahahahaha, that was really fun to read. Well done! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
The 'thief' part made me crack up. These one shots are soooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Type your review here...
Fj chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I laughed so hard. 3
raziella chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
one of the cutests one-shots ever! will you maybe write more of this? pretty please?
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love it. Write more Shinkai please.
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Good advice, that. It wouldn't do to give the good detective too much advantage.
LG Consor chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wahahaha this is absolutely hilarious XD I love how Shinichi just idly watching Kaito struggle to get out of his own trap for his own amusement. They're so IC.

P/s The current number of favourites that this fic has makes the inner perverted me a bit hesitant - but nah, I'll fav it anyway :D
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Adorable! And funny. It made me smile xD Not laugh out loud, though, as my parents doesn't need another reason to think I'm crazy... Aha xD

This was awesome! Teasing Shinichi and pouting Kaito - just adorable! And I don't know what else to write, though I want to write more. Aeh.

Excellent work!

Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
*roflmao* GOD i'd like to see that in the actual series XD
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I wish there was a way to properly include intonation within a review. Leaving just one word would have been horrible, but hopefully you understand when all I wanted to put in response to Shinichi messing with Katio's plans was this: NICE. :) Hilarious fic! Jelp
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
They are what ridiculous is made of.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hehe, leave it to these two to try to out-wit each other even while in a relationship. Loved the dynamic between thief and detective - and then at home as close friends/lovers. A nice, fun parallel to when they're working and when they're not. Thanks for writing this little anecdote. I enjoyed reading it!
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012