Reviews for Aftermath
deleted9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Poor Blaine :( Stupid Sebastian...lovely scene between them, though!
LyraMusica chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
YAY! I was looking for a story like this! Good job :)
gleefan263 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story was so adorable! :D
lizzielove2016 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
funny sweet and sad all in one great job
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awww... they're so adorable (:
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
lolz he's worried about his eye falling out! :p

ugh as much as I hate Sebastian I feel guilty that Smooth Crimminal was one of my favorite performances... am I the only one out there..? :(
cole5148 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
The episode was GREAT. Your addition here was so perfect
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was adorable :3 So cute. Poor Blaine. Sebastian's both a jerk and an idiot, clearly.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
so much love for this - it's perfect! oh my poor baby blainers ... and lol we definitely broke tumblr when this ep came out xD
KlaineBeAmazing3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
thank you! i wanted to see more klaine in this episode but i guess not :-/ ill just have to read it instead :D i did like the scene in the coffee shop with jealous!kurt x)

blaines screams were so sad :( but i couldnt help but love the fact that blaine stepped in front of kurt without even having to think abt it. thats real love 3

btw anyone think sebastian looks a little like the guy that played cedric in AVPM? darren will forever be enemies with the meerkat faces :(
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Sweet. I knew I could depend on writers to fill in some of the gaps we all want to see. Thanks!
Inactive4444 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we broke FF to. It's glitchy today...

Love this so much - the Evil Warbler Wanna-Be pulled out all the stops, didn't he? He is going /down/. Hard.
This-Cant-Be-For-Nothing chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I was internally cussing Sebastian out. I would have really done it, but I was down stairs with my family...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Yay I loved this oneshot. I was so annoyed the warblers didn't stand up for Blaine or help him. Booo warblers :(
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So good! Love it! :)

What's your tumblr? I want to follow you! Mine's intensewhater.