Reviews for Sustain II Refrain
LadyStiff chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Brilliantly written.
DarlingSupreme chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I heart heart heart this so very much. Please keep writing!
Nauticalmass chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
SH has left me befuddled and highly displeased with him.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I'm hoping things improve soon for S/M. He really is a git.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really thought he had gotten his shit together.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
There's a small continuity problem in this one. In Molly's text, she said that the chip that exploded was found in the left butt cheek. When Mycroft came to Molly's mortuary, she told him that it was found on the right.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
It's all been so perfect, and this is still by far the best thing in the world since the Sherlock Holmes canon of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, BBC's Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch, but there's one little thing that's really bothering me... WILL SHERLOCK AND MOLLY MARRY IN THIS ONE? I know that Sustain: Coda is still a WiP (OH GOD I DO HOPE IT IS PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS ONE *PLEASE*) and that it could still happen, but I am not really sure of what you'll do given that it will fit in with the canon more if they don't. But COME ON. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE GIVE THIS ONE A COMPLETE HAPPY ENDING WITH WEDDING BELLS AND SH*T LIKE THAT. *goes on hands and knees and begs with hurt puppy face* PLEASE?
cate chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
You write so well. I can't say how many times I've reread your work.
Puggle chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Anotrher fantastic installement can't wait to read the next one
Poodle warriors chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
A wonderful sequel- so happy to have read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I loved that this follow up was as much about a mystery as about the relationship between Molly and Sherlock (and Edmund of course!). And the larger role John played as well. Fantastic. On to book 3!
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
What in the world?
That was so horrible! Oh dear, John pushed his buttons a lot and now he wants to make a dash for it!
Oh my, what is he going to do?!
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Wow this turned out to be a fascinating case. And John brought it up. So the victim was...omg, to think she was mute because of surgery makes my skin crawl. Who in the world was this girl?
Clearly the urgency for the boy is because of this chick. He wanted to start over with her?
Oh dear...
Lovely to see John having some spotlight too :)
Aaaw so I was right about Sarah. No luck in the baby department so far :(
Interesting scene between Mycroft and Molly thought...Right I would hold too much hope on Sherlock not finding out the sweet pathologist gave information to the elder Holmes first.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aaaw I feel for Sarah...Actually there is no comment on them trying or not being lucky on having a baby themselves. Is it possible?
Sherlock is an idiot. He keeps saying that Molly isn't his girlfriend and doesn't speak when she's trying to understand him. What would it take for him to stop being such a lost git?
Get Sherlocked chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Oh god, is she pregnant again? I must go on to the next part! I know that has not been updated in a while, I hope you haven't abandoned it!