Reviews for Sustain II Refrain
Libraryland chapter 3 . 2/3
Every few months I come back around and re-read this gem, in it's entirety. Sigh- such great work.

Over the three seasons of Sherlock, we viewers get some amazing stories, but just tantalizing glimpses into these characters. You've set your imagination loose and developed back stories and inner monologues that give these fascinating characters tremendous depth. And, if your version varies somewhat from the story arc that's played out in the shows, well... who cares?

When I read your work, I can hear and see John, Molly, Sherlock and all the rest, moving around and acting out every scene, every encounter. And, amazingly enough, you're not in it just for the love story- no, you've got to go and create a cracking crime/mystery story too, as worthy as any book, TV or film script! Bravo!

I love this world you've built, and I hope you visit it once in a while to see how much people continue to enjoy it!

Thanks again!
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
A very creepy case here, and very surprising reactions by Sherlock.
DenseHumboldt chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
This is so insanely good
LadyStiff chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Brilliantly written.
DarlingSupreme chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I heart heart heart this so very much. Please keep writing!
Nauticalmass chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
SH has left me befuddled and highly displeased with him.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I'm hoping things improve soon for S/M. He really is a git.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really thought he had gotten his shit together.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
There's a small continuity problem in this one. In Molly's text, she said that the chip that exploded was found in the left butt cheek. When Mycroft came to Molly's mortuary, she told him that it was found on the right.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
It's all been so perfect, and this is still by far the best thing in the world since the Sherlock Holmes canon of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, BBC's Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch, but there's one little thing that's really bothering me... WILL SHERLOCK AND MOLLY MARRY IN THIS ONE? I know that Sustain: Coda is still a WiP (OH GOD I DO HOPE IT IS PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS ONE *PLEASE*) and that it could still happen, but I am not really sure of what you'll do given that it will fit in with the canon more if they don't. But COME ON. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE GIVE THIS ONE A COMPLETE HAPPY ENDING WITH WEDDING BELLS AND SH*T LIKE THAT. *goes on hands and knees and begs with hurt puppy face* PLEASE?
cate chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
You write so well. I can't say how many times I've reread your work.
Puggle chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Anotrher fantastic installement can't wait to read the next one
Poodle warriors chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
A wonderful sequel- so happy to have read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I loved that this follow up was as much about a mystery as about the relationship between Molly and Sherlock (and Edmund of course!). And the larger role John played as well. Fantastic. On to book 3!
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
What in the world?
That was so horrible! Oh dear, John pushed his buttons a lot and now he wants to make a dash for it!
Oh my, what is he going to do?!