Reviews for The Devil's Tears
BBreakdown chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
I love this story 3 DYLE!

P.s: You are right this sight is severely lacking Dyle.
VagaryFlin chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
awesome story well done *bravo bravo*

haha cant wait for more i really love this story. couldnt stop reading it!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I think you'll be breaking 100 reveiws soon :D GOOD JOB!

3 You write like a ninja and I love you. 3
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
Not much left of the story? D: I dont know to be excited or really, really depressed... I'm not gonna lie, I'm going to go though a serious mental breakdown when this is complete and I know longer can look forward to updates :(

AH! Title drop! :D DAT SONG! When I first started reading this I wondered why it was called Devils Tears, so I was like 'hmmm... maybe there's a song called the same thing!' so I put YouTube to work and found this GOURGOUS song (the same one that this chapter alludes) and I desided that that song was a good guess for where you got your title, AND I WAS RIGHT. I AM A BADASS.

Love Kenny possessiveness. It really fits him because he poor and WOULD be protective of the things he has because he has so little, ya know? Yet another example if how you blow me away with your fantastic insight. It seems that everytime you add a new aspect to the a characture I think 'oh. Yeah, that's what _ WOULD actually be like. Why is Coi the ONLY author who can see that!'

Oh, it seems to me that in the first few chapters there was more focus on the emotions. It was what sold the story for me, seeing how REAL everyone was. I miss thoes moments where Stan just goes COMPLETELY lovesick. Just an oppion of mine :]

My dad plays guitar, and when I was little sometimes he would play me a song and sing, even though he thought his voice was bad. I would never clap or sit along, just do what Kyle did, and listen. When I read about Stan doing the same thing for Kyle, and Kyle reacting he SAME way... God. It really blew me away . You're perfect. I don't know how you can be so real when what you write is fiction.

I'm so phyched to see where it will go from here I can hardly wait!

(because I said everything here, but I still think you deserve more reveiws, I'm gonna go back and reveiw your last chapter with just like a heart or something. I'm sorry I missed last weeks A.N )

I LOVE YOU TO PEICES! 3

-Loren
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
awwww im soo sad that this story is coming to an end already D: but i do gotta say that im excited for the next chapter! i mean how the heck did kenny find out where Kyle and Stan/ Damien were? jesus he must have some tracking device on them or something o.o
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
First i have to say... I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing! My kindle seems to go against me for the past chapter or so! And here im thinking that my kindle is being a good Samaritan and doing its job on posting my wonderful review when its not!

Secondly... what is wrong with you? why are you torturing poor Stan and Damien with this much tease-ness from Kyle! I feel for their sake...

and thirdly!... Update soon pretty please? O.O
Chocolateoholic13 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
I've read this from the start and I apologize for not reviewing from the beginning. I love this story, but I'll be rather sad if Kyle ends up with Damian instead of Stan.
styleforever20 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
nice chapter, I like how this going keep up the good work
raisuke143 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
Sweet Jesus! I can Imagine in my Fan girl mind how Kyle removes Damien/Stan jeans . Man! that's hot! and I can imagine Damien in his own body... Oh that is hot! v I'm so excited for the next chapter! Awesome chapter!
styleforever20 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
awesome chapter yey for more chapters coming up :)and i love your writing i think you got nice writing better then me lol
XhopeluverX chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
Nothing makes me happy like seeing an update alert in my email! New chapter soon please!
YourFictionalAffair chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
OHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD *flail*

Damien D': My heart is breaking for him oh my god. Loren and I just finished reading this and she's sitting in my living room right now reviewing just like I am and THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT DDD:

I cried at the guitar part. I will admit it; I cried. It was so sweet and Kyle was so shy, and that was like the nicest thing ever. I really liked how Stan started crying. Normally when you see Stan crying in fics it's a really cliche "oh my god please come back to me I'll never beat you or rape you in a subway bathroom ever again" type thing. (Sorry if I just ruined Subway or their bathrooms for anyone. I don't know what's wrong with me.)

When Kyle kissed Damien's cheek at the end and then Damien was like sighing, I cried again. That was so beautifully written and just wonderful and totally made my day. Like, no other piece of writing has ever moved me that much. It was just a sigh, too. I think there is definitely something wrong with me.

I love how Kyle's got the ability to look through Stan's body and through Damien to Stan himself. That's really touching. :D I'm really really really really really excited to see what happens in terms of romance and relationships (as in friendships) and blah blah blah and yay :D

PART THREE OMG333
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDD! :D I LOVED IT! I can't believe that you sometimes don't like your writing, because I love it ALLLL THE FREAKIN TIME. I flipped out at the part about the guitar. It was so beautiful. Actually it was more then beautiful. It was perfect in every way imaginable and is going to be the only thing I ever think about when I think about Stan and his guitar. Gahh! YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

I'm glad you liked my Voldemort reference I actually wrote 'Devil cry and want to be a better person' but then I realized that you would probably think I was talkin about Damien, so I used the next best thing. c:

I'm looking forward to part 3. This is going to be the longest week ever, I swear. I can't wait to read it

I love you! I want to write more but I have to go, so I'll leave an extra long review for ch. 14, mmmkay? Mmkay. :]
raisuke143 chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
Gaah! Kyle why you no like Damien? Oh, I really hope This will end in Dyle.. I feel really bad for Damien :( Can't wait for the next chapter~!
styleforever20 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter :)
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »