Reviews for The Devil's Tears
crazy-cat-lady-chelsea chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I really do love this story so far! You are an excellent writer!

I do hope that it ends with Style though, I don't really understand the pairing Dyle since there really isn't much interaction between the two. I love Damien as a character and you do a wonderful job of writing him, I just can't see him with Kyle.

I'm a HUGE Style fan so I do hope I'm hoping that's what this story turns out to be ;)

Keep up the awesome writing! Hope you update soon!
Millen chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
The awkward moment when I know it's supposed to be a Style story but want it to end as Dyle. o.o Anyway, great fic! I've seen it around but refused to read any Romance stories, you know with pairings? But I gave it read and fell in love. You got me to love Style again! I've always been a fan of Dyle *coughs*thankstofacebookroleplaying*coughs* and also fell in love of the idea. Is Damien in love with Kyle? If so, yay!

Okay, I'm finished being weird. Update soon! *Is now a fan*
absababs chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Yay! I hope you had a great Birthday :D And wow! Jeez, I don't know whether to root for Damien or Stan! Rawr! You make either of them a good pair :/ Excited for the next update!
YourFictionalAffair chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
(Maybe I should make that... :D)

Ahhh, Kyle knoooowwwwwss! HE KNOWWSS

I can't wait to find out what happens

For some unknown-to-me reason Loren hasn't been texting me (Loren... :p find your phone and charge it) so I had to actually check my email to find this update :o which is something I like never do.

It was cool how Damien showed himself at the beginning. (That sounded dirty. Did that sound dirty? Or is it just me? It's just you, Shannon, it's just you...stop talking to yourself in a review Shannon...)

KYLE GOT VIOLENT! I like that! :D You never see Kyle get violent in fics. And he gets loud in episodes but as far as I remember that's pretty much it. Good job c:

Also, just a thought: Wouldn't Damien's body be rot-y and smelly by now? D: Or did the curse he put on it do something? He did put a curse or something on it, right...? D: I'm too lazy to go back and check. I'm sorry T-T

AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU UPDATE AGAIN IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD AHHH :DD
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
ooh dangs, Kyle is a smart boy! :3 I knew he was going to find out... although i do feel for Stan having his doubts... But hopefully it will get better right?

please update soon! pretty please with a cherry on top?
raisuke143 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Poor Damien.. I mean I really feel bad for the guy. I mean, all his life he is in hell and I think he deserve to love and be loved by someone like Kyle. I know this was supposed to be a Style story but as I read this chapters I really want it to be a Damien/Kyle story. I just feel bad for Damien. I love him in this story 3
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
DUDE :D YES. WIN. I LOVED this chapter so freggin much!

I'm so freaked out because I know that somehow Kyle will have to choose or something at the end of the story and because it's you writing it I'm compleatly flipping out. I half expect Kyle to walk up to Damien and say 'Stan, I know you can hear me, and I just want you to know that I've realized over the past few months that I just like you as a friend. Sorry!' and the he proceeds to make out with Damien. PLEASE DON'T DO THAAAAAAT!

When Stan said '...Yes. Yes it is.' or whatever words he used at the very end I think I died inside. I could HEAR him saying it, I swear; his voice was so PROTECTIVE. I LOVED it. I love how Stan has claimed Kyle and how he looks after him with so much love. So much love. And it is beautiful :)

your A.N made me smile- about how we need to keep quiet to Kyle about makin out with the ANTICHRIST. That HAS to be a Jewish no-no. XD

As always, your writing makes the sun shine and the birdies sing and little flowers bloom and new born puppies open their new-born-puppy eyes for the first time and it makes terrorist visit their grandmothers in the hospital and it makes dragon wallpaper come to life and dance around my bedroom and it makes Volemort cry and wish he had been a better person.

DON' . .

EVVVVEEEEEERRRR.

Luvya! :D
Rachel5M chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Wonderful update! So Kyle has finally figured it out? I can't wait for more.

Happy Birthday by the way! :D
iridescent bookyworm chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
...Speachless! Kyle found out! Oh my! What will he do? Will he feel so incredibly guilty because if it wasnt for him Stan would never have to do this? I'm so can't wait for the next chapter! This is just so incredible! You need update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE THIS! Jesus! Man can this story get any better?

I knew Kyle would find out sooner or later! he's a smart boy! :D ooh man is Damien in in shit loads of trouble!

Update soon! please and thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter!
absababs chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Ahhhhh! Awesome update! I knew something was going on with Kyle and the missing book. I like how Damien and Stan's relationship is progressing. Grrr can't wait for the update!

Oh and Happy Birthday (whenever it is)! Hope all your wishes come true and that you enjoy entering adulthood. Eat lots of cake!
Rinsxie chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Oh, my...

Oh, my...

More, please! :DDDD
styleforever20 chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
oh man things are going down and i hope damien and kyle do get together
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Oh my god that was soo good! I got chills- like actual CHILLS- at the part with the pet cemeteries and railroad thing :D (I don't know if you know this, but in one episode of South Park they actually parody a book called Pet Cemetery about a (get this) pet cemetery.)

I don't know if you actually intended this, but throughout the story Stan's commentary becomes more natural, as if he's getting used to this whole possessed buisness. It's really nifty. Also, I'm starting to love Pip. OH, and speaking of Pip WHAT DID HE DO! I'M GOING TO BE FREAKING OUT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE D:

AH! YOUR GOING TO WATCH THE HUNGER GAMES! :D it's FREAKIN AMAZING! You need to read the books at some point, though. The first one rivals Harry Potter itself (true story).

Dude I freaking love Kyle. Just... yeah. Protect that boy, cause I feel like things will only get worse for him

I love you and love your styling updates ;)
YourFictionalAffair chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
*bangs head against wall*

You mentioned me, oh my gosh, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay :DDDDDD

I love love love how you actually included the research (which actually came up with a very interesting cliffhanger) instead of doing what everyone else does ("huh la la they went to the library and looked things up in books derp derp derp derp derp"). I can't wait to see how this goes :DD

How many chapters do you think this will come out to be? I hope it's nowhere close to the end yet, I want more and more and more D:

(Also, a side note: You should make t-shirts or something. I would buy, like, THOUSANDS. Just like "The Devil's Tears" on the front and "Koi carp" on the back. SO AMAZING. RAH. *flail*)

Okay, yeah. I think I'm done now. I think. Hopefully. Actually, probably not. Anyways. I'm really really excited for Chapter Twelve and I know you have something AMAZING planned because this whole story has been AMAZING and I hope you get tons of reviews and inspiration and fanart and cookies :DD
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »