Reviews for The Devil's Tears
MusicalRose1210 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Yay, Damien is nice (ish)! This is an awesome story so please update soon! :)
RainbroStache chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
I find myself thrown into the story, and I forget I'm even reading at parts. Which I love to experience and tells me you're an amazing author.. So great job! I've read all of the chapters in one go, which took longer than expected, but it was worth it. I had a strong feeling that the 'tugging of the heart' that Stan was feeling was from Damien. However, now that I read it, I had to come into terms with it. I feel bad for him, but I can't help but feel annoyed. The idea of him falling in love with Kyle is just great, even though my emotions don't seem to enjoy it too much. It's hard to keep the characters in, well, character.. but you seem to be doing a good job. Especially with Stan, which is obviously the most important.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story, and look forward to your next chapter.

I'm quite literally at the edge of my seat here.. I'll try to stay patient...
absababs chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Ok, so this plot is extremely interesting to me! I love this story and all the angst and just, gah! Your writing flows smoothly and is perfectly descriptive. Super excited for the next update!
raisuke143 chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Am I mean to think that I want Damien and Kyle to be together at the end? I just feel really bad for Damien.. I mean he is lonely all his life and Kyle seems to be the only one who can take off his mask of indifference.. I'm sure Stan could get over kyle or something... haha anyhoo, awesome story! I'm really glad I read it
YourFictionalAffair chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
AHHH :D XWhiteRabbitX texted me as soon as she saw that chapter ten was up, and unfortunately I wasn't able to finish it when I first started (because I went to go see the Hunger Games movie, which is freaking amazing and I totally recommend you seeing it if you haven't already), but your writing is incredible!

I really like how Damien's a reader. I'm a big reader myself (if that's not obvious), so it makes me happy seeing people write characters that are also readers. Even though a lot of people do that. But yeah, it just adds to this story

I also really like how Damien talks to himself a lot. It makes him seem even more like a person, rather than just the Devil. Even though, you know, you've been doing that throughout this whole story.

THE PICTURE PART MADE ME TEAR UP. It was so wonderfully written. And it made me kind of angry when Damien put it down, but reading the end, I think I can understand why. :/ Poor Damien :'c

I love the whole scene with Kyle, and I really like how nervous you portrayed him, but I found it hilarious as well as awesome that when he left, he was just back to normal and acted like nothing happened XD Except for when he ran down the stairs. I feel so proud of him even though I don't really have a right too! Good for you Kyle, gathering up the courage to do that. Way to go.

YOU WROTE THE ENDING SO WELL! And you literally had - and still have - me hanging on the edge of my seat for the next part. I'm gonna freaking explode when you update again, that's how excited I am. :D (And for that, I will probably count on Loren (XWhiteRabbitX) to let me know. xD)

AHHH I CAN'T WAIT PLEASE UPDATE SOON c:
styleforever20 chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
keep up
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
ack poor damien... i guess i can feel bit of sympathy for him on that part...

although im happy that Damien is going to try to return to his body... but does that mean if he goes back does the deal still stand? will kyle still live? will he go after kyle? will kyle find out about the deal? jesus... so many questions and still no answer! TT,TT

I can't wait for the next update!
WxTxR chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Wow. Damien is so... cool. Y'know, for being the devil :D

Sorry for not reviewing last chapter :( I'm not gonna lie, I felt lazy. But anyway, I'm here now :D

Update!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
DUDE :D I have been using for over 5 years, and NEVER have I EVER had an author recognize my reviews like you do. Thank you do much for being such a nice, wonderful person. It's people like you that make this site rock so much I give you little dancing Kirby's in gratitude ( ") ( " ) ( ")

Just so you know, I got Yourfictionalafair ( a really great friend of mine who introduced me to south park) to read this story too, and now everytime we get together which is pretty much all the time we rave abut how perfect your story is, and how ADORABLE Kyle is and how we can't wait for the next update. In fact everytime you update, the first person to find out text the other with 'OH MY GOD UPDATE!' and we both drop whatever we are doing and run to the nearest computer. XD

I.. Wow. I'm just so- so... wow. This story is... wow. It's flawless. FLAWLESS. I can't express the perfection of every freaking WORD. And how at the A.N when you explained why Kyle was a bit OOC? I was totally lost for words. OF COURSE Stan would veiw him as being so Angelic! You are a freaking master. I know I've said this before, but your charatures just have so much depth. It's like with every sentence they say you know more about their past, if that makes any sence at all.

This chapter really gives a feel for where this story is headed, and I must say I love it VERY much :D (by the way, I think Kyle stole a book :( why would Kyle steal a book? Hmm...) When you talked about the picture, I actually found myself smiling. Like not just half grinning, but smiling full-on. And then when Damine flipped it over I subconsciously pouted. I just can't help it. Your writing controls my mind. O.O

I love you so so so much. When you become a famous author I'll come to all your book signings :3

(also please don't feel it nessiasary to mention me in the AN c: I love it to peices, don't get me wrong but..just please don't feel obligated. 3)

-Loren
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Oh man... Damien... poor Stan and Kyle that have to pass through all that... I really hope everything gets better D: I just can't stand seeing Dami (as much as i like him) controling Stan's body much longer... please update soon!
atoxiclullaby1 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Thanks for updating and uploading! I have to say this is an AMAZING story please continue! Ive read it at least 3 times now and it gets better each time :) I hope to see more of it!
MusicalRose1210 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
It's so sad but so good...SO GOOD!
Rachel5M chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Wonderful update! :D

The scene that you were worried about was perfect, along with the rest of the chapter.

Can't wait for more. :)
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Oh my god! :D An update! YES! Thank you so so so much! You rock so much! AND YOU EVEN MENTIONED ME! NO ONES EVER MENTIONED ME BEFORE! I wanna cry cause I'm so happy 3

Anyway, to the point. I love where he stories headed. Love love love. And the scene your feeling all worried about? Freakin epic ;) It was so perfect. I loved how you said 'my mind went numb' or however you worded it. Perfect. Also when you started talking about how Damien reacted to his actions, how he was refusing to be touched and shit, I was absolutely blown away by the way that was put together.

When you write I feel like I AM the charactures. Its like I'm living the story and not reading it. And its not even just Stan that I feel like I'm living. It's every. Single. Person. I become whoever you are talking about. Damien, Kyle, Kenny, even Pip. The way you can write different people so vividly is flawless. You can write them off the page and into my soul, I swear to God. Because everything is just so fucking perfect. It makes me want to scream because I know I'll never ever be able to write as well as you

AHHHHHHHHHH!

There. I feel better now. okay, I love and live for your updates :) Thank you so much for writing Style ]
YourFictionalAffair chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Oh man... D':

That was SOO worth waiting for. Poor Kyle :'c Stop being such a dick Damien! I know it was you fault, but seriously dude... don't do that to Kyle :(

I can't wait for the next update
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »