Reviews for The Only Exception
Nicolette134 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That was ridiculously cute. And I don't even like Hamilton and Jake. I'm fic, and half the plot is she's not as into it as he is. Seriously reconsidering that now...Fantastic job!
yalover chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Lovely just lovely
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
So happy to have someone else that still cares about YA. I love this pairing, and I can see Jake beating herself up over holding Ham back. I'd love to see you write more when you get the inspiration. Keep up the great work!
J chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was lovely!
bioshiva07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I was surprised to receive an update about YA today since the last time I had read a YA fanfic was almost two years. HQ, you gotta right longer fanfics. The references you make in this one can be expanded into a longer story! (Hamilton is dating someone else? They broke up? What? How did Hamilton break his leg?) While your shorts are delightful and meaningful, able to stand on their own, there is a certain fulfillment that comes from reading chapters of a greater story. In this one, you once again capture the subtleties that define adolescence and first loves as the series did. There is an elegant simplicity in how you write; the style is in tune with the innocence of the series and characters. I reread Compass and remembered once again why I enjoyed reading your fanfics.

I hope this inspires you to write more!