Reviews for Disappear
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

how could you do that to me?
Banana-Baa2012 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
WARNING: Severe feels.

John disappears, becomes just another person in Mycroft's employment. He's just the man holding the gun- and pointing it at Moriarty's men and women. But there's only so long John can run from his feelings. And this is a fantastically written piece of work. So read it, and have some tissues handy- just in case.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was...
Great
Great and Terrible.
Roweena5000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh wow, I love this. I can totally see this happening to John, see him making these choices. It's so in character that it's slightly scary, and although it is a dark story, I love it very, very much.
Puggle chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Heart breakingly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Whoa. Mind. Blown.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
:'( really dark and sad, fantastic!

:D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
how did i miss this golden nugget? seriously, i adore this one. ;A;
DarkForbidden-Love chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is such a sweet story. John excepted what he thought to be the truth and went on, destroying those who had wronged Sherlock. At the end though, all I could think was "Sherlock is going to be angry at Mycroft for allowing John to die"
DevouringSol36 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it!

OMFG!

i wanna hug you! Can i hug you! PLZ!
Honey Fujioka chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my god, that ending; I did not expect-what have you done to me?
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wait...he killed himself?

Oh man, what is Sherlock going to do? Sherlock was alive...somewhere and Mycroft knew that.
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012