Reviews for Sanitarium
Pure secret's chapter 4 . 3/16
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Loved it
Shiori-chi chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
poor aizen but serve him right? o.O"?
dota's hunter chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Lust:you two are an odd pair, but no matter the odder the better
dota's hunter chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Lust: shut up Greed
and good job Vanity
Darkangel chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I'm SO glad you don't care that this is immoral. Quite the sadist, really.
Jazz chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
OH. MY. GOD.
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!
Hehee i luv's shiro x ichi

it borders over-protectiveness with insanity and i absolute adore it
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
I expected him to strangle Aizen, but ripping his throat out? Much better.
Excellent descent into madness piece.

I wonder what will happen to Shiro later. I like to think that he is taken somewhere else - far far away - and rehabilitated into a mostly Shiro personality with touches of Ichigo - or at least that Ichigo whispers in Shiro's ears.

I wonder if that would drive Shiro mad? Would driving a mad person mad make them sane again?

Anyway, thanks for writing for us!
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I rather like the interaction you have between Shiro and Ichigo. I like the way Shiro comes out from time to time. Is that personality aware of what is going on when Ichigo is medicated?
Thanks for sharing with us!
Nekokratik chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Oh god ... THAT WAS AMAZING! Albeit a bit creepy and chilling, but wow! It's just so ... bitter! No sweetness, but even better! I don't know if I'm weird or anything (not that I really care), but I TOTALLY prefer fics like this over the romantic, heart-floating filled ones. They are just more interesting XD And I really like this one!
aku no tensai chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Oh, dark and chilling...I love it!
Aww, but I wish Ichigo wasn't completely gone
Will you think of doing an alternate version where ichigo isn't completely broken? Aizen dies, Shiro takes over, but Ichigo is still saved somehow, someway? Or the reactions of his friends when they find out he's finally fallen off the teeter totter for good.
-AnT
Lil Mexican chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Loved it. Amazing masterpiece.
Skalidra chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I like. I like very much. I really do enjoy the way this worked out. There are so many different ways you could have gone with this, but this is one that feels nice and sort of neat. No loose ends, no unanswered questions. Very nicely done XD
OfeliaWolf chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
This story is intense

I love it XD
Lil Mexican chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
this is twisted, strange, and so... cruel. keep updating... :)