Reviews for A Fragile Heart for the King of Clowns
Razzeeberry chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Please continue! Loved the story! It's coming nicely!
Sami chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Oooo some tension, love it, I can't wait to see if she has any other reason of being upset with Esme other than the obvious. Anyways, I have to say, I'm am really fond of the banter between the two royals. I would like to see longer chapters, more in them and all that jazz; it's like teasing a dog with a treat XD I truly do like you're style of writing and what you've done thus far. I understand this probably wasn't much of a review, but I don't want to over analyze everything before the story really gets going. Only thing I have to say is I expected the traveling group to have more people, but then having too many people would make it difficult to travel I suppose. Well, I know it's been a while, and I don't know if you are going to keep going or not, but I hope you do and I hope you update soon ]
MaggieFaye chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Loving this so much!
EverlastingFlower96 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Oooh! We got some serious flirting! This is my kinda' style! ;)

Why in the name of Disney does this story not have more reviews! This is an...out rage! Update soon, and I'll keep reviewing. :)

Would you like to read my stories?
MaggieFaye chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Hmm you have me intrigued! I am very interested in seeing where you take this! Keep going!