Reviews for The Krueger in Everyone
Storm Riddle chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
HI! I am THE genius, anyways.. Awesome so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr. Damn leaned on the r key. I shall go and return to reading, after taking a very enthusiastic walk
ForeverNocturnal chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Hmm o_o Poor Jolene, but it seems like Stephen and Scarlet are planning something to do with this party. I have a few ideas as to what they are, but I'll have to wait and see, haha.
I really don't like Jack /:
Nice update.
ForeverNocturnal chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I'm not sure why I haven't reviewed this before, cause I can definitely remember reading it. I guess late than never is better than nothing.
I really like this story, I think it's entertaining, and it keeps the reader guessing, well, it kept me guessing, I always knew there was something dodgy about Jack.
Freddy is definitely in character, he's dark, he's twisted, he's evil. I appreciate that, cause I've seen a lot of stories where Freddy falls in love, blahblahblah. Not good.
Anyway.
For your first Ff, this is definitely a great piece.
Keep it up :)
misuto58 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
I like the story but her mother in that chapter was at haste to believe the reason she was brought there. Other than that it's really good keep working at it. and would love to see another chapter soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Very is all.:)
miranvonvanity chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hmmm...pretty good.
ZAnn1428 chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
You should really keep making chapters. I love your story FREDDY FOREVER 3
A Scary Little Girl chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
You know, I love your writing style. Its the only thing keeping me reading, because I want Scarlet and her friends to perish!
Raven Kuran chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
This is a really good story. I like how you had put this together. Please continue this story.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Please write more
VampireSiren chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Please continue! XD
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
You updated on my birthday! XD Anyways, this is going to be a super random wrong conclusion. I think Jack might be Freddy, or Jack was a friend of Freddy's
Darkness Takes Over chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
When is this story set? You mentioned in the chapter that the news paper article was dated 15 years before? Is this story set in the 1980s (about a decade or two after Freddys death/crimes)? Or have you altered the timeline? Sorry, for the questions. Also, Freddy's victims when he was alive weren't that old - only to about 11 or 12. I know I may seem bit fussy lol.

But the story is going well. Hardly any mistakes in regards to grammar, spelling. Good job.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Hmm, seems interesting. Glad it isn't a romance story. I assumed that Scarlet knew that Freddy was real. :/ I may keep an eye on this.
Michelle Myers chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Hahahaha if only Scarlet knew that she would soon be praying on waking up. Well found out.