Reviews for Shenanigan Ferris Ride
hahaha. my favor8 chapter, no contest. though there is also a clear second place.
...you know, this site is weird.
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 10 . 6/8
This story is amazing! It all fits in very nicely within cannon as well, without too many errors. Well done :)
i SINCERELY hope you remembered that both rose (thats not important here) and dave are god tier and cant die not heroc or just. so if dave spars with his past self and loses horrifically, hell just come bacl. so you might need to fix that, unless youre saying its a doomed timeline. it seems, at least to mer, that the rules might not apply to doomed god tiers. other wise how would there be so many dead god tiersbin the ministrife(that was TOTALLY canon dangit)? there were as many of them as there were others.
Go team Knight! Blood, Time, or any others! Though admittedly the only members as of now are Dave and Karkat, and possibly Latula in the future.
Dersite, not Dersian. Also, in case it's mentioned, Prospitian.
Yes, clearly. I really can't imagine that anyone except for Rose to add dark magic to their bed. That said, it is her, so I guess it's fine.
I hope you remembered Dave and Rose are God-Tier, and will revive from any death not deemed sufficiently Heroic or Just. Such as being beaten to a pulp by your own past self. I refuse to believe that the rules of doomed timelines still apply here, but not of God-Tier deaths.
newdog14 chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
Ok so you're a really amazing writer, and your imagery is just fantastic. and I have never read a story that kept me guessing for so long, even though when I looked back everything made perfect sense. So kudos to you, for pulling some seriously awesome mystery shit. Also, you write Dave really well. Like really really really well, I don't think I've seen someone who could do such a good job with his ludicrous speach patterns before, except I guess Hussie himself. Really fantastic story though, I'm immensely glad that I stumbled upon it.
Moonlight Keeper chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME IT IS UNFAIR
Moonlight Keeper chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Somehow, I expected this, but didn't and really hoped it was some awesome OC.

Sadly that wasn't the case, and I'm really glad it isn't.

I could go on and on how great this Davekat story is because there is an actual plot and the other characters were actually featured and played a huge role in this, and realistic, too, and I just really love how you actually gave the Mayor a character other than "oh I'm so cute." Which is OK, in a sense, but I prefer your version better.

Yes, this is now one of the storied of my heart.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I really liked this
You built up this story well
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Uh oh. I have a feeling that Gamzee is the one murdering pies. It could be a way of controlling his murderous impulses. I also feel that he is the one who knocked Dave unconscious. He might be thinking that Dave passed him up for Karkat and that could explain why he and Karkat have grown distant.
I can't wait for Terezi's investigation to progress. She loves investigating stuff and interrogating people.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
This was absolutely amazing, and I'm kind of sad to see it finished. You really expertly crafted all of the words and every sentence was fluid and detailed. This really is a masterpiece in my opinion
Mila chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
There are no words to describe how beautiful, well executed, original, and insightful this was. I loved this, every word of it.
Homestuckie chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Wow... Great ending to the best fanfiction I have read in a long, long time. Keep it up! c: