Reviews for Shenanigan Ferris Ride
Moonlight Keeper chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME IT IS UNFAIR
Moonlight Keeper chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Somehow, I expected this, but didn't and really hoped it was some awesome OC.

Sadly that wasn't the case, and I'm really glad it isn't.

I could go on and on how great this Davekat story is because there is an actual plot and the other characters were actually featured and played a huge role in this, and realistic, too, and I just really love how you actually gave the Mayor a character other than "oh I'm so cute." Which is OK, in a sense, but I prefer your version better.

Yes, this is now one of the storied of my heart.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I really liked this
You built up this story well
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Uh oh. I have a feeling that Gamzee is the one murdering pies. It could be a way of controlling his murderous impulses. I also feel that he is the one who knocked Dave unconscious. He might be thinking that Dave passed him up for Karkat and that could explain why he and Karkat have grown distant.
I can't wait for Terezi's investigation to progress. She loves investigating stuff and interrogating people.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
This was absolutely amazing, and I'm kind of sad to see it finished. You really expertly crafted all of the words and every sentence was fluid and detailed. This really is a masterpiece in my opinion
Mila chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
There are no words to describe how beautiful, well executed, original, and insightful this was. I loved this, every word of it.
Homestuckie chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Wow... Great ending to the best fanfiction I have read in a long, long time. Keep it up! c:
pinemartin.k chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
So I just jumped to the bottom to say this:
I'm at the part where they're not really watching the movie anymore, and Gamzee starts getting touchy, and I'm so conflicted. It's 12:30, midnight, and I don't know if I should just finish the chapter, or stop here and finish it tomorrow. Ugh.
Oh well. I like the story so far! Thanks, author!
musicalBlink chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
X33 This was really great! I loved the long chapters. Hopefully you'll post something else...?
musicalBlink chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Between the long chapters and sheer creativity of Dave's dreams and such you've got me completely hooked on this. Love it. X) Please update soon.
gumlee223 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
oh MY GOG
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT 123456789 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I'm so glad you updated! I love your story!
Reku14 chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
omg what
i have waited sooo long for this
oh god
Tz!
BeastUnleashed chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Well, it's been, like, a year. But I just got started. I do hope you decide to continue, despite the fact that this storyline has probably long since faded in your mind. It has been quite nicely crafted til this point, though, and I really wish you'd think of picking it back up. I get it, though. Sometimes you just lose inspiration and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Anyway, in the meantime, I suppose I'll just sit by and wait for a fucking miraculous ending to this here story.
BioTrance chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Wow this is amazing! I know its getting close to being a year since you updated last but I really think this is just awesome, i really do hope you think of updating! I would love to see more of Dave and Karkat togerther! And I hope Dave is ok! Please please update soon!