Reviews for The Red Rider
Corinna chapter 22 . 6/2
I most say I'm very impressed with this story. After just finishing the Inheritance cycle I'm addicted too this univers and not so ver much pleased with the open story of Martagh en Nasuada. After their scene in UrĂ»'baen ending with: "Why me?" and "You know why." I freaked out when we didn't get a part of them again. And I was curious about Thorn and Martagh's relationship. So first thing I did - find fan fiction. First good one I found was yours. It's amazing how you combined Eragon's and Martagh's story lines from Martagh's point of view. I was so addicted reading this that I didn't leave a post a review on the other chapters. Now I'm here I'm Desperate D: Where's the next chapter. I need it. The story is great. You should finish it, I would like to read the whole thing.
Fafnir chapter 3 . 1/2
This was awesome! Your skilled with writing! MxN is OTP I feel their relationship was completely ignored
Awwww chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
That's it:(
Omg yes chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
The movie is just AWEFUL! I can't get over how bad it is they like skipped the whole movie and battle scenes and even getting caught in gil'ead and only showed boring things and he didn't even choose saphira's name and garrow didn't die and oh there is just to many things.
dlove13 chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
Your writing is incredible. It is a close match for paolini's which makes it balance out.
Yaaaaaassss chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
So good
Amazing chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
You are a really talented writer and I'm going to tell all my friends about this fanfic. I like that all of your facts fit unlike some other writers. You obviously spent a lot of time and effort on this. Thank you.
I'm.shhhhhhh chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
No. . review. . READING! Ahhhhhhhggg it's so good! I want MOAR!
Lilly Snow chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
Aw, poor doomed romance~ Well, lovely chapter dear. I really do give credit to people who can actually write combat sequences with such efficiency and grace, especially while on dragon back ;) I'll make you a deal : you update, and I review? Sound nice? ;) But in all seriousness, please give more!
FledglingInkstand chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
Nooooo! I was not mentally prepared for the end haha. Anyways, fabulous story, can't wait to read more. Thanks!
FledglingInkstand chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Oh my gosh. This prologue is so well written, I just can't wait to read the next chapter. This seems like an amazing story!
aglaja5 chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
Hello! Because Murtagh ist my favourite character, this is one of the best fanfictions I have read, but sadly it's without an end. Do you think about ending it? Please Please Please!
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
It was so nice to see you back. :D
I have enjoyed greatly the new chapter, albeit I am not really fond of battle scenes. Is there any possibility for a radical change of the original plot ?
I hope you are well, and that you plan to write and post the next chapter very soon.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
Very intriguing version of the battle. I like that it was somewhat different than the one I recall reading. In fact I am half tempted to go to the library and check out Brisingr again just to re-read the original. I do think I prefer yours though.
Great Chapter!