Reviews for The Red Rider
Diana.wisperwind chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Chews on her nails waiting for new chapter...
Can we have it soon?
Please?
Elora Donovan chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Very good! I'm really enjoying it. The only problem I have is that Roranis Eragons cousin, not brother. Can't wait for the next part!
SomeGuyFromTheBar chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Just reached chapter 21, brotha fight, Brutha Fight, BRUTHAAA FIIIIGHT!
Caleb's Fanfiction Creations chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is my first venture into the fanfiction archives of this fandom, and I'm quite impressed (thanks to Talicor for telling me about this fic).

What I think I was blown away most by was the narrative style...how the story is portrayed as if Murtagh is looking back on these events some time after they occurred, taking past tense to a whole new level. It definitely allows for more writing freedom, while still feeling very much like it is being told from Murtagh's perspective. Excellent work there.

The writing itself was exactly what I like most. Concise, but with enough well-placed descriptive bits, as well as remaining well-colored by Murtagh's feelings, but not so much as to negatively affect the telling of the story.

I also loved seeing parts like this that are spoken of in the books but never actually shown, to be written out.

Really gets me excited to see what the main body of the fic has in store for me.

Loved this and expect more reviews in the near future.

-Caleb
Talicor chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
HOLY KRIFF.

THIS... THIS.. IS AMAZING.

MY EYES AND SOUL BLEED AT THE INTENSE AND BURNING BEAUTY HERE.

GAH! THAT FINAL LINE THOUGH!

My friend... This is simply spectacular!

I LOOOOVE missing pieces like this! First-person is a BEAUTIFUL style, that I wish more would use!

The fact that there's over 85,000 more words to this makes me drool!

For a first dip back into this fandom, I couldn't have wished for better! I love Murtagh, and all his little quirks, and you, my friend, have done this EXQUISITLY!

Definitely count on seeing my drooling/gushing all over your writing in the future!

Ever watching!

-Talicor
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Yes ! another great chapter !
I am happy you are back with a new chapter to share with us all. I really hope that I will read the end of your story about Christmas. :D
I wish you a happy, belated Thanksgiving, and much of luck.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
This is by far the best inheritance fanfic I've read:)
dragonriderofold chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Thank you for this chapter, I hope you will post again soon. Oh, and happy Thanksgiving. :)
Restrained.Freedom chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Wow... What an interesting meeting with the young 'princess'...
As for everything else, it was a refreshing new POV, looking at scenes I've already seen.
Great Chapter!
dragonriderofold chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
A marvelous chapter.
Diana.wisperwind chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
Nice chapter but too short
And please update more frequently
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Good luck with your Law School Admission Test. Do you want to be a lawyer ?
I think the chapter was great. I always had in mind that Murtagh and Nasuada shared feelings, since the end of the book Eragon. I am so sorry that CP decided otherwise and separated them.
I'm eagerly expecting the next chapter. :D
Chellybean17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Ahhh, this is amazing. Normally first-person fics aren't my thing, but I can't say no to something so well-written and beautiful. Already hooked on the first chapter, and can't wait to read more!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Thorn, you clever little dragon... I was thinking that very same thing from the moment that the scry began.. "Why is she not protected from his view?"...
XD
This is an utterly delicious chapter. I loved getting to see the thoughts and feelings going on behind the bland narrative that CP laid out for us.
Fantabulous Chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Amazing writing right here! Love this chapter, its one of the best. The way you portray murtagh and thorn is very raw and emotional, it feels complicated and that makes it all so real. Keep going!
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »