Reviews for The Red Rider
Restrained.Freedom chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Wow... What an interesting meeting with the young 'princess'...
As for everything else, it was a refreshing new POV, looking at scenes I've already seen.
Great Chapter!
dragonriderofold chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
A marvelous chapter.
Diana.wisperwind chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
Nice chapter but too short
And please update more frequently
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Good luck with your Law School Admission Test. Do you want to be a lawyer ?
I think the chapter was great. I always had in mind that Murtagh and Nasuada shared feelings, since the end of the book Eragon. I am so sorry that CP decided otherwise and separated them.
I'm eagerly expecting the next chapter. :D
Chellybean17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Ahhh, this is amazing. Normally first-person fics aren't my thing, but I can't say no to something so well-written and beautiful. Already hooked on the first chapter, and can't wait to read more!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Thorn, you clever little dragon... I was thinking that very same thing from the moment that the scry began.. "Why is she not protected from his view?"...
XD
This is an utterly delicious chapter. I loved getting to see the thoughts and feelings going on behind the bland narrative that CP laid out for us.
Fantabulous Chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Amazing writing right here! Love this chapter, its one of the best. The way you portray murtagh and thorn is very raw and emotional, it feels complicated and that makes it all so real. Keep going!
Lilly Snow chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
SKjdghfS:KDnfgalhekwhfg3fbw;jnvabeilfsuvgwILEFHBLwksudhvljhsrglhzvlkjaweflsdvblasjhdbfaeuifgber

SO sad and mhmhmhmhmhmhm poor Murtagh, and Thorn and kjfgalhjsbdfjsdcnksRBWRHGB

But, another wonderfully written chapter thanks so much for the update, you wonderful person you
duhorcommonsense chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Normally I dislike the exact same thing as the book because if I wanted to read that I would have read the book but you surprised me and made it interesting great job and update it
Commander Bear chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
The amount of references in this story so far is very entertaining. Dumbledore, Snape, and now Malfoy?
Beezy91 chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
I came across your fan fic and I LOVE what you've done! you've portrayed Murtagh perfectly! I didn't really get much from Thorn in the books, but I like the character you've made him into so far. I look forward to reading more!
Diana.wisperwind chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
I love ur story
it is great
i love m/n stories

I had a suggestion
don't u think if galbatorix new about nasuada the story would be more interesting? i mean he would surely try to use this valuable piece of information as best as he can and this would in my opinion bring more excitement and heat to the story.
but the again it is ur story. u r free to do as u please
we await the next chapter asap
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Brilliant you're comtinuing your story. I love it - we crave this story as this books never bothered to develop Murtagh, or Galbatroix - the most interesting characters in the series imo.
looking forward to next chapter!
Thanks,
BertieWooster21
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Hurray ! The long awaited next chapter !
I'm so glad you posted the continuation of this marvellous story. But there are a couple of things I have not understood. Was Murtagh been injured by Zar'roc physically (again) or mentally ? Is Thorn Murtagh's true love ? I suppose the Rider loved his Dragon, but I thought his affections for Nasuada was a different kind of love. :)
I don't like the King in this chapter. :(
(Just joking.)
I will be eagerly waiting for the next post. :D
Restrained.Freedom chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
I almost wish I knew what it was Murty said...
Great Chapter!