Reviews for The Red Rider
Yaaaaaassss chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
So good
Amazing chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
You are a really talented writer and I'm going to tell all my friends about this fanfic. I like that all of your facts fit unlike some other writers. You obviously spent a lot of time and effort on this. Thank you.
I'm.shhhhhhh chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
No. . review. . READING! Ahhhhhhhggg it's so good! I want MOAR!
Lilly Snow chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
Aw, poor doomed romance~ Well, lovely chapter dear. I really do give credit to people who can actually write combat sequences with such efficiency and grace, especially while on dragon back ;) I'll make you a deal : you update, and I review? Sound nice? ;) But in all seriousness, please give more!
FledglingInkstand chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
Nooooo! I was not mentally prepared for the end haha. Anyways, fabulous story, can't wait to read more. Thanks!
FledglingInkstand chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Oh my gosh. This prologue is so well written, I just can't wait to read the next chapter. This seems like an amazing story!
aglaja5 chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
Hello! Because Murtagh ist my favourite character, this is one of the best fanfictions I have read, but sadly it's without an end. Do you think about ending it? Please Please Please!
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
It was so nice to see you back. :D
I have enjoyed greatly the new chapter, albeit I am not really fond of battle scenes. Is there any possibility for a radical change of the original plot ?
I hope you are well, and that you plan to write and post the next chapter very soon.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
Very intriguing version of the battle. I like that it was somewhat different than the one I recall reading. In fact I am half tempted to go to the library and check out Brisingr again just to re-read the original. I do think I prefer yours though.
Great Chapter!
Diana.wisperwind chapter 22 . 1/28/2015
Ooooooohhhhh!
New chapter!
Loved it!
Diana.wisperwind chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Chews on her nails waiting for new chapter...
Can we have it soon?
Please?
Elora Donovan chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Very good! I'm really enjoying it. The only problem I have is that Roranis Eragons cousin, not brother. Can't wait for the next part!
SomeGuyFromTheBar chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Just reached chapter 21, brotha fight, Brutha Fight, BRUTHAAA FIIIIGHT!
Caleb's Fanfiction Creations chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is my first venture into the fanfiction archives of this fandom, and I'm quite impressed (thanks to Talicor for telling me about this fic).

What I think I was blown away most by was the narrative style...how the story is portrayed as if Murtagh is looking back on these events some time after they occurred, taking past tense to a whole new level. It definitely allows for more writing freedom, while still feeling very much like it is being told from Murtagh's perspective. Excellent work there.

The writing itself was exactly what I like most. Concise, but with enough well-placed descriptive bits, as well as remaining well-colored by Murtagh's feelings, but not so much as to negatively affect the telling of the story.

I also loved seeing parts like this that are spoken of in the books but never actually shown, to be written out.

Really gets me excited to see what the main body of the fic has in store for me.

Loved this and expect more reviews in the near future.

-Caleb
Talicor chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
HOLY KRIFF.

THIS... THIS.. IS AMAZING.

MY EYES AND SOUL BLEED AT THE INTENSE AND BURNING BEAUTY HERE.

GAH! THAT FINAL LINE THOUGH!

My friend... This is simply spectacular!

I LOOOOVE missing pieces like this! First-person is a BEAUTIFUL style, that I wish more would use!

The fact that there's over 85,000 more words to this makes me drool!

For a first dip back into this fandom, I couldn't have wished for better! I love Murtagh, and all his little quirks, and you, my friend, have done this EXQUISITLY!

Definitely count on seeing my drooling/gushing all over your writing in the future!

Ever watching!