Reviews for Growing Pains
Ovlet chapter 3 . 3/29
I absolutely love 'Milk Run'! It is brilliant in every way, and Doc seducing Lesley to get his way... Wow.
(Actually, that kinda reminds me of the bit where Donna said she'd like to see Ten seducing the guard. So... well. i*giggles*i/)
Wolfxlover95 chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I LOVED THESE STORIES! Oh I am one of your old readers, my name has just changed since I last read them. I was so excited when I saw your story update. Now for the actual chapter, I was very happy with this one, it was bittersweet, but well done. I missed your stories, I' m glad you updated.
SheaTSarc chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
Oh, how wonderful to see this updated! I love Tenny and Jack so much.
Breval chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
I'm so happy you updated this , it's one of my favourite story , I've reread it lots of times 3
MyMusesNameIsEde chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Sorry I'm being a bit too lazy to sign in and review as myself ' I haven't read this series in literally over a year and I've just reread it this morning and I have to say I'd forgotten how much I adore it! I do wish you'd update soon. I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure that others would like to hear more of Tenny's adventures as well
LilithKawanami chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Loved this chapter so much! I'm so glad you're updating again!
Dani chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Long time no see, I don't want this amazing story to end, but maybe you will continue the series? *grins* Anyway, I love this story, I cant wait for chapter 9.
Yuhi Fujimiya chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Oooooh, please add! I can't wait to see how this ends!
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW bfi bc gjccjlkdkkk can't form coherent thoughts
ticktock chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
pleeeeeeease update?
Alexandra jones chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Win! So much win! Update!
zsabretooth chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Can I just say again how much I love this world you've created with Jack and Tenny? Because I am completely in love with it! 3 Can't wait for more!
Alexandra Jones chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Omg update now! I wanna read more!...hurry! I missed this story so much!
LovelyLivvy112 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Please update!
LilithKawanami chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
This whole chapter...oh my god I laughed so hard I cried! It was amazing! Another soon? Pretty pretty please with lots of Doctor on top?