Reviews for Growing Pains
Wolfxlover95 chapter 13 . 1/10
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I LOVED THESE STORIES! Oh I am one of your old readers, my name has just changed since I last read them. I was so excited when I saw your story update. Now for the actual chapter, I was very happy with this one, it was bittersweet, but well done. I missed your stories, I' m glad you updated.
SheaTSarc chapter 13 . 1/9
Oh, how wonderful to see this updated! I love Tenny and Jack so much.
Breval chapter 13 . 1/9
I'm so happy you updated this , it's one of my favourite story , I've reread it lots of times 3
MyMusesNameIsEde chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Sorry I'm being a bit too lazy to sign in and review as myself ' I haven't read this series in literally over a year and I've just reread it this morning and I have to say I'd forgotten how much I adore it! I do wish you'd update soon. I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure that others would like to hear more of Tenny's adventures as well
LilithKawanami chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Loved this chapter so much! I'm so glad you're updating again!
Dani chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Long time no see, I don't want this amazing story to end, but maybe you will continue the series? *grins* Anyway, I love this story, I cant wait for chapter 9.
Yuhi Fujimiya chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Oooooh, please add! I can't wait to see how this ends!
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW bfi bc gjccjlkdkkk can't form coherent thoughts
ticktock chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
pleeeeeeease update?
Alexandra jones chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Win! So much win! Update!
zsabretooth chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Can I just say again how much I love this world you've created with Jack and Tenny? Because I am completely in love with it! 3 Can't wait for more!
Alexandra Jones chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Omg update now! I wanna read more!...hurry! I missed this story so much!
LovelyLivvy112 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Please update!
LilithKawanami chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
This whole chapter...oh my god I laughed so hard I cried! It was amazing! Another soon? Pretty pretty please with lots of Doctor on top?
Warrior Chickenz chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Goshdarnit I love what you've writen but don't hurt Tenny!