Reviews for Weakness
Jtghbhgsebh chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I knew this was familiar the moment I read the first line. I saw this on ArchiveOfOurOwn. And I added it on my bookmarks. I never did that, despite the millions of fanfics I've ever read. It is this good.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
apparently holly isnt the only one who knows artemis fowl...

moonshadow
ponyiowa chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wonderful one-shot! :D
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this!

It is the most perfect Holly X Artemis fanfic I have read to date.
robbtheon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Woah! :) So perfect! Really what you said in the summary!
Lorel77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
It was okay until the last six lines. Then it was amazing. We get used to the character development for characters like Artemis or Holly, but this one was made much better by the way it was written. Good job!
BlueQueenBee chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I do love that last line. Very interesting rhythm to it. :)
ILoveFowl chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You made me mushy.

"But because she has watched Artemis through his years and through his adventures and nearly died with him, making snarky remarks at him all the while."

Well, for one thing, there shouldn't be a "because" there... but may I just say that I was rolling on the floor? Comic relief is da bomb.

I like how you started with the "outside" version and turned it around: "flawless" to "with flaws," and implied the A/H. Very good.

ILF
may33 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
mto boa essa fic!
HollyArty foeva chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
You got me with that last line. It's REALLY good and descriptive! I want you to write a chanteuse story. Because I ABSOLUTLY LOVE your writing style!
HollyArty foeva chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Sorry, I meant CHAPTERED story! And I really LOVED that last line!