Reviews for Even If She Falls
sadharlequin chapter 9 . 4/12
I just started reading, and it was amazing. They need to just get over everything and be together already. This is such a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Signorina-L chapter 9 . 3/28
Love this! :) Glad I found it and can't wait for more when ever you are able!
musiksnob chapter 9 . 3/23
Ahhhhh, dumb interrupting friends.

Loved Alli in this and Ms. Dawes.

Can't wait for the end!
InLoveWithDegrassi chapter 1 . 3/22
Im sooo Happy you updated this story! Update Soon Please! :D
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 9 . 3/22
I squealed when I saw you updated this story. I went back and reskimmed the last chapter for a refresher. Ugh this whole just friends thing and no flirting/touching is driving me crazy. I get it though b/c they wont ever be able to be just friends if their is a flirty undertone to it. Always touching and everything would make it harder to move on. I also think its like you chose this Eli so now you have to live with this. Like she is rubbing it in his face about him possibly making the wrong decision. Ugh Imogen has the worst damn timing. I think Eli needs to man up, admit he made the wrong choice and tell Clare he wants to be with her again. She already put herself out there and got hurt, so now he has to do soon.
I was so happy when I saw you updated this please update again ASAP
mollrat chapter 9 . 3/22
Thank you! I literally squealed when I saw your story was updated. There hasn't been many good things in the Eclare fandom lately and I'm glad that your story gave us some of the cuteness we've been missing. Can't wait to read more!
Waiting for this to be updated!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Hahahaha what am idiot lmfao.. Update soon!:)
anneryn7 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Was the soda spill inspired by Katherine Heigl in The Ugly Truth? Anyways, loving your story so far!
Degrassian-Love chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
I'm begging you...please update!
rypye chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Hooked... Totally hooked :) chapter 9 anytime soon? ;) pretty please... And I'm just wondering... Where is this story goin, will they end up dating or not? That's all I want in life... Then I can die happy ;)
motherbutterfly chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Great story but too much of a cliffhanger. Add Chapter 9 soon :)
Eclare Drama chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
awww -Fiona stretched once more, causing Clare to nuzzle deeper into Eli's side, even dropping her head onto his shoulder. Thinking she fell asleep, Eli dipped his head down to be met with her bright blue eyes. She smiled innocently up at him making him laugh before cautiously draping an arm over her waist and pulling her close, loving how she not only accepted the action, but she placed her hands over his arm as well while Fiona wiggled her eyebrows knowingly beside them.

Not wanting to deal with Fiona and all her little remarks at the moment, he turned away, losing himself in Clare's warmth as he breathed in her smell. He knew his touches may have been a tad inappropriate, but he simply couldn't help himself when he was so close to her, plus she didn't seem to mind.

Ignoring the movie completely now, Eli focused on the girl snuggled into his side
bryannarockz203 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Amazing! Please update soon:)