Reviews for A Blonde Blitzer's Green-haired Esper
panda chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
ooh Sabin/Terra! I loved it and I wish you can continue on. I didn't mind the flashbacks, I thought you tied it well with the story too. You really kept Sabin as Sabin and Terra (you made her MUCH BETTER than other fanfics I read about her acting like a kid)

Please write more!
ryonan girl chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
i like the concept of your whole story and i love the pairing sabin and terra.

i agree with catherine rain, and i think it would be best you could have skipped some parts of the game. basically what you're doing is you're meticulously retelling the game - the whole game - in sabin's point of view. you should already get to the real point involving sabin and terra quickly w/o the many many details.
Rose Cherryblossom chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
Wow, I've never seen Terra'Sabin before. This was really cute! _
Codie chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
Great story. i'm so definately hooked. getting the next chapter up would be good, though.
ryonan girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
nice fic. please add more chapters!
Catherine Rain chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
I like the premise of Sabin's feelings for Terra- their meeting made it seem plausible that he'd have a crush on her. Later, though, while he was away from Terra, you spent an awful lot of words describing the game. I think you should just skip all of that. It doesn't have much to do with Terra... except for an occasional "Sabin thought of Terra again," you really don't spend much time on the issue that the fic is supposed to be about. Instead, you just tell what happened in the game- and we already KNOW what happened in the game, or else we probably wouldn't be reading a fic about it. You could safely skip over it.
Stewie chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
Great story so far! The Sabin/Terra stories are few and far inbetween, shame too, because I love that coupling! I like how you do the story too. Keep up the good work.
Barbe chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Yay! FINALLY! A Sabin/Terra! Write more!
Rynne chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Awesome! Your story is the ONLY decent SabinxTerra out there! Could you possibly do any kind of sequel to this...maybe...? PLEASE? Oh, if you know any other good Sabin/Terra stories, feel free to e-mail me! _ Keep up the good work.
Amieva chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
WoW! it's really hard to find a good Sabin/Terra fic. i love that coupling! The story's great. I hope you post another chapter, or make a sequel.