Reviews for When Sorry's Not Enough
odellcriss chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Loving this story. I totally agree with what Tina said, 'who doesn't love Blaine?' I don't get how people can hate him :P
Janice93 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Still loving the story! So glad you updated! :))
IndiaMoore chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Great story :)
janie17 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Really great chapter! I got the update email and was so confused before it hit me what this was! I seriously hope the wait for the next chapter isnt as long p
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Nightingale63 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Really sweet; I liked how you showed Blaine's nervousness, and how Kurt sang to him to soothe him. Of course, Kurt worried about him all day at school. I am glad of how you wrote Blaine's mom, treating Kurt decently. And then, sleepy Blaine cuddled up into a protective Kurt? Adorable!
HPkitty chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I really like his so far, it's impressive how in-character you keep everyone. Hope it hasn't been abandoned!
GleeFan2012 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Happy Birthday!,I just start reading this so i don't know when is you're birthday but still :)
Nightingale63 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Awesome! I just read all 9 chapters in a row, really good! The ongoing theme of Blaine's rejections in his past, and worries of future rejections, is enough to make my heart hurt for our favorite hobbit. Yet another reason to love Santana, for going after Sebasatian.

Thanks for this wonderful story!
Agatha chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Such a lovely story 3
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
ILLK chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
I'm so torn from this chapter... My parents wouldn't even let me have female friends over in high school so something like a boy in my bed would never be tolerated. Yes, Mr. Anderson is an ass but at the same time, every family has rules that should be followed and when a child is still living under the roof of their parents, I've always believed it was only respectful to adhere to those rules no matter how unreasonable. Kurt may not like it, but I can only see this as something he has to accept if he wants to be with Blaine at Blaine's house.
ILLK chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I'm not sure where you're from, but you have my deepest sympathies if it's a country that has emergency rooms that can withhold treatment because a person doesn't have ID or insurance. I can't even imagine it.
Janice93 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I'm so glad that you updated! And I like this chapter the most because it explains why Kurt would be sitting in a chair by the bed instead of ON the bed like what all boyfriends do. :)
bethany chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
hey there! for one, can i just say that I LOVED this- i really enjoyed your take on how they might have fought and made up... ugh, it was just amazing okay?

(please indulge me and allow me to offer some extremely well-intentioned and probably quite patronising grammatical constructive criticism- I noticed a couple of times you said "so-and-so shouldn't of done this", whereas technically it should be "so-and-so shouldn't have done this"- I know it sounds like it should be "of", but... yeah)