Reviews for Neither A Soldier Nor A Gentleman
archergwen chapter 23 . 8/22/2015
This story is still fantastic, though I first read it a few years ago. Wonderful work drawing the characters out, keeping them true to themselves in a world of your creation.
Syborg chapter 23 . 8/16/2015
HFS... Out of all the Adlock stories I've read you're the only one who captured their, as you so aptly put "their dynamics" its so perfect but is also so heartbreaking... seeing Sherlock so miserable, I cried at the last chapter and on the epilogue... I Just can't describe it.. kudos... just kudos
always-never-obviously chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
I love this - I read it when I get adlock feels
Googles01 chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
My friend suggested this because we both love Sherlock. I wanted to say you did a fantastic job portraying him.
LucidReveries chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
Clearly, I'm far too emotional! This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Is it weird the Sherlock theme song started playing in my head at the end of the last sentence (“...Thank you for dinner.")? Oh, my imagination!
LucidReveries chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
Bittersweet indeed. I'm teary-eyed over here!
LucidReveries chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
Okay, feedback:
My heart is literally jackhammering right now. I am SO glad that I've just stumbled upon this now, where there are subsequent chapters because I would've lost my mind (a lot like how I'm losing it now with these obscure dates for series 4's release) WAITING! I absolutely love how you've accurately captured their characterizations and how seamlessly you transition them into anything that more or less transcends what Moffat and Mark Gatiss have lain out.
Nispedana chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Sweet
I love how they just kep playing mind games, and you having the writing chops to pull them off

Good chap!
Nispedana chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I actually read this!
It's rare cuz' I usually just skip those scenes since Sherlock having sex is just seriously difficult (even nauseating) to imagine.
Anyway, very in-character writing
KUDOS
Nispedana chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Hahhah this is so much fun
Love their interactions and the pacing of it
They're so adorable I want to hug 'em both
Nispedana chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
hehehe love how you're writing this so far. You totally nailed Sherlock's love for showing off xDDD

And Yay for I/S tension
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Wow so much info. Did you research like hell for this? or are you just that knowledgeable?

Anyway. Greatly written piece! And I, for someone (still) looking for her I/S fix... needed this
Goodjob
Guest chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
Best Adlock fanfiction i could've ever imagined. Astounded. If fortunately irene adler is back in season 4 to which i'm craving for, they should consider your story for a flashback. That'll be marvelous. ;-)
dignatius chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
Searingly romantic and hot at the same time... Many try but you succeeded, and brilliantly at that! I think the true measure of a story is whether it stands up to multiple readings and this one really did. You have a real talent and I hope you continue to write in one form or another. Congratulations and bravo!
Katherine chapter 23 . 2/1/2015
Just reading this now, but wanted to thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece. My heart was breaking for both of them at several points along the way. This has become head canon for me.