Reviews for Big Time Pseudo Psychic
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
PLEASE MAKE MORE BTR AND PSYCH CROSSOVERS! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!
DrumChick chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Love it! These are two of my favorite shows. Very cool!
Wise girl16 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
great
LittleWing chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Oh this was awesome! I love Psych! These shows fit well together. This was written awesomely. Serious silliness is awesome. So very nicely done.
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Holy crud youve just combined my two favorite shows in the entire world! Lovin it!
wolfe13 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
a-m-a-z-I-n-g. I cannot describe how cool tht was
TheRightWrongs chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Lol this is awesome haha. Great job capturing all the characters in this crossover. I love me some btr and psych.
ALI-MEI chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
One word- Hilarious! The fic was uber funny. loved the last part especially. Ever think about doing a sequel, cuz honestly Big Time RushxPsych is still ripe for exploring. Anyway, again good job with the fic. Ja ne! ;D
mazeygrace18 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Lol luv the story!
Mrs. Horan 16 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
OMG! I love this crossover so much! It is awesome!
HalfJillHalfJack chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I love this SOO much:):) I always think the BTR boys are like the psych guys! It is is like the best thig ever I'm so serious:):) I loved how Shawn and Carlos are all buddy buddy and Gus's and logan talking about medical stuff! Haha awesome.

And how they wouldn't go back to the hotel cause lassie was there haha so them to just drive away.

This was amazing, seriously thanks so much :):).).).)
moon-soon chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
This was brilliant and now I'm sad it's over. This is by far one of the best crossover fics I've ever read! Keep up the great work :)
moon-soon chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Oh yay this is all wrapping up nicely, and nice call back to Gus magic head by the way. That always cracks me up. I love how Shawn was denying that he hit Carlos with a car when he so obviously did (this is why Gus shouldn't let him drive.) that last line was priceless and I can't wait to see how you wrap this up!
moon-soon chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
"Gus gaped at him. "Shawn, was that you being reasonable?" "Nope." Shawn gave him a glare. "Never happened."- have I mentioned how much I love your dialogue. Cause I really, really do.

And I'm really enjoying the plot of this story, a good amount of shenanigans with the mystery- or less mystery now that Kendall figured it out (and he wasn't even trying!)

But things still aren't going well! Kendall, you should just grab Carlos and run! Don't go into the bad man's house!
moon-soon chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
And now Kendall has been injured! Oh no! And Carlos completely forgot his mission!

I love all the storylines you've got going, it really suits the BTR format.

I think my absolute favourite line of this chapter is: "I think that kid moves faster than Gus on Donut Thursday at the station."- it's so hilarious and so psych.