Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
themodestmouse chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
cute but a little ooc for zabuza... and haku is like 14... im all for age difference but still. oh well, very nicely written still!
DemonsNeedHugs chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Soooo Cute! Really well written lemon.
(་།)
YinKeket chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
love it. awesome how they both loved each other.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
awwwww poor little Haku having nightmares and awww Zabuza ask him to cuddle with him to get rid of the nightmare and yay they both slept well. lol poor Haku had his first wet dream near his mater. that was nice of him to talk about what was happening. oh so now he's kissing him on the face and Zabuza can't take it anymore, good, good. awwwwww Zabuza made Haku feel really good before his own and that's saying something.
musme chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I like it
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
awww so cute. :)
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
that was... i think you brok my mind... Loved this chapter! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Hehe aww :3
"Yes, I meant it. I… I love you, Zabuza," Haku said, looking up at Zabuza adoringly.

"Good," Zabuza replied with a smile, kissing Haku on the forehead.

And Haku somehow knew that the single word meant that Zabuza loved him too, in his own way.
Fairedenale chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Hm, never read a Haku/Zabuza story before, but during their last moments the pairing was inevitable. Thanks for writing hun. Love ya!
Sandsibscrazy chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
That was really sweet! Haku x Zabuza was the first yaoi pairing I liked! Before I even knew what yaoi was! I think you definatly did it justice!
SykedAlive chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It was a good piece... however Zabu was a little too OOC for me... and Haku was getting there..

However I liked how you started the story.
Crimson Blood Dreamer chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
so adorable. at the end it reminded me of the most recent verizon (or was it sprint?) commercial with the son and father

in any case i loved it

especially last chapter with how haku fell asleep
Afuri chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
uwaaah this is so hot but sweet! Good job, bb! /w/
Rubitora117 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Okay, this is the first yaoi story I have read, and it was well written, but I feel like banging my head into a wall because I am not gay, and only read this because a friend said it would be good. I love your writing, but the gay parts made me sick to my stomach. So, the whole thing made me sick to my stomach.
Hovinarri chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
That was nice. Haku and Zabuza are so cute together... Plus, I can totally see that happening, too.

All in all, good job well done.