Reviews for Lessons
I feel so bad for Monica. Can you just imagine what's going on in her head.
"THEYRE GAY FOR EACH OTHER?! BUT THERE BROTHERS! TWINS! IDENTICAL! AND HER... PREGNANT! OH SHIT! THIS IS SO FUCKING AWKWARD! I MUST LOOK SO STUPID AND RUDE. BLOODY HELL! DAMMIT HOW DO I REACT?!"
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 7 . 6/15
hihi, I realise this was a long time ago and you might not even be writing anymore, but I love this story to bits and it would be amazing if it was continued :)
Killer Queen of Slytherin chapter 8 . 5/9
DAMN, HERMIONE. Back at it again with the foreshadowing. Why hasn't this been updated? Any explanation would be nice!
Catalystspeech chapter 8 . 2/23
Please please please continue this story. I love where you went with it and I've been waiting so long for that update!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Continue
Please
It's been like a year!
DesireOFfantasy chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Good story so far. Loved it!
Tina Powers chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
It seems this hasn't been updated since 2013, shame.. It had real promise. There are so few good Hermione/ George and or Fred stories out there..
lady white roses chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
What a torturous way to end a chapter!Please update maybe some lemons
This was smoothly done by the way
heartunicorn228 chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
I can't wait for the next update. I love the story.
sarasara28 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
GĂ©nial! :)
19jacinta88 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Oh don't you dare to stop this now! Please update this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
My socks are black with purple toes and glittery rainbows all over it on my left foot and on the right is a knee length black and yellow horizontally striped sock covered with bumblebees!
greyspotterfiction chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Oh please, update again?! :)
Avoline Malfoy chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Yeah right, like Fred isn't going to fall in love with her.
I do like how they were SO awkward at first.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please keep going with this story. You are an amazing writer and have wonderful promise.