Reviews for Lessons
jjellybeans chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
wait wait wait WAAAAAAAAAIIITTT! WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?! THIS IS THE BEST PLOT EVER WHERE IS ITT?! I'm gonna cry :(

Please update?
jjellybeans chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
OH GOSH I AM LOVING THIS. You have their personalities, playful nature, and wittiness SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! Your writing reminds me why I love the twins SO MUCH, as well as Hermione! The chemistry is amazing. I loved the part where Fred straightened himself up like Percy and began reading the book out loud! LOL
and favorite quote that made me bust out laughing "Brilliant. Malfoy's going to come declare his undying love for me next week at the shop" HAD ME ROLLING.
On to the next chapter!
jjellybeans chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
HAHAHA, I absolutely love how the twins wrote the letter - it is so like them regardless of the Sonnet Spouting Sweets ;)
I'm excited to see where this goes - it is very realistic for post-war life!
vangogh101 chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
please finish!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
I feel so bad for Monica. Can you just imagine what's going on in her head.
"THEYRE GAY FOR EACH OTHER?! BUT THERE BROTHERS! TWINS! IDENTICAL! AND HER... PREGNANT! OH SHIT! THIS IS SO FUCKING AWKWARD! I MUST LOOK SO STUPID AND RUDE. BLOODY HELL! DAMMIT HOW DO I REACT?!"
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
hihi, I realise this was a long time ago and you might not even be writing anymore, but I love this story to bits and it would be amazing if it was continued :)
Killer Queen of Slytherin chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
DAMN, HERMIONE. Back at it again with the foreshadowing. Why hasn't this been updated? Any explanation would be nice!
Catalystspeech chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Please please please continue this story. I love where you went with it and I've been waiting so long for that update!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Continue
Please
It's been like a year!
DesireOFfantasy chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Good story so far. Loved it!
Tina Powers chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
It seems this hasn't been updated since 2013, shame.. It had real promise. There are so few good Hermione/ George and or Fred stories out there..
lady white roses chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
What a torturous way to end a chapter!Please update maybe some lemons
This was smoothly done by the way
heartunicorn228 chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
I can't wait for the next update. I love the story.
sarasara28 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
GĂ©nial! :)
19jacinta88 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Oh don't you dare to stop this now! Please update this story!