Reviews for I Said Not A Space Cave
Heather Snow chapter 10 . 7/16
Exciting. The birth sequence, especially Ianto's terror was funny. Things seem a bit different with River. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Mary chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Now I can get back to the Jane Austen story. But first, damn you! I actually felt an inkling of affection for River when she was interacting with Bad Wolf Rose or whatever she's suppose to be.
Mary chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
I was praying for Rory to show up. At the rate the others were going it looked like Donna was going to end up delivering the baby herself.
Mary chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Thank goodness for Jack and his vortex manipulator. I was having visions of Donna and the TARDIS delivering the baby. I will gladly wait for explanations for River Song as long as I can comfort myself that she isn't his future girlfriend. Also I don't know if its this chapter or the last one but I loved that the Doctor is only being nice to River so that she would sacrifice herself in his place at the Library.
Mary chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Zara is so hilarious. Guess Donna doesn't find out what Chloe means until way later. The family dynamic in this series is so precious. I'll admit I try to avoid fics in which they have kids, but it doesn't slow them down at all in your series. There's still adventures, time travel and mysteries galore.
Mary chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Bloody River Song. If she knew what was good for her she would stay clear away from Donna. Wonder what she called the Doctor for this time.
FatesShadow83 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I can soooo see why River is hated here. I hate her here. *chuckle*
timano chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
A highly amusing, highly enjoyable read, much of which made me laugh aloud as I read. 10 out of 10 stars!
timano chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I ordinarily don't reply to a fanfic or review it until I get to the last chapter, but I had to stop and tell you the end of chapter 2 ("Lady go bye-bye") made me laugh aloud, which rarely happens when I read! Love it! Onward to the next chapter...
Ukchana chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
May I just say that I am SOOO glad you did NOT have River be the one to deliver the baby. . I don't know if my brain could have handled that.

Also, wow, I wonder how far "back" we'd have to go to find a River who didn't have an ego the size of, well, the universe? LOL She's just so full of herself! How special. *snickers* Can't get enough!

much love!
Ukchana chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I love how convinced the Doctor is . . . LOL

And you've certainly kept River . . . in character. I wouldn't want to say anything that would be crass, so we'll just leave it at "in character" *(huuuuuge air quotes)*

Not that this is a BAD thing, at all! She's perfect! -ly evil. :-D
Ukchana chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Not sure if anyone's told you this before, but you should be commended for your amazing use of British English slang and speech-patterns, etc! I would find that incredibly challenging and I'm really impressed - to be honest, before I checked your location, I assumed you were British! That's just how good you are.

So, well, I hope I didn't offend you if you were actually born in Britain and/or grew up there or anything. . Er, well, if so, very sorry!

As to the chapter, I love the "Tart" comments and the stripper heels and all that! But I wonder, shouldn't the Doctor know - from what River said the first time they spoke - that she can't "leave him alone" for thousands of years because she's going "backwards" in time each time, so that means the future points where she bothers him have already occurred to her? They're in her past, so she can't change it, right?

Or is he just *that* troubled by her presence? LOL! I guess I'll find out soon, right? :-D
Ukchana chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
oooh, now what's interesting is, I have to admit *I have no idea what is your creation and what you've taken from the series' because we stopped watching after the 10th doctor went away . . .

So, I am totally at your mercy! LOL. And I love it! But I'm so curious if River actually showed up in the show at a U2 concert . . . oh well. I really don't find the 11th doctor to be a good replacement . . . I know, I'm fickle. I really crushed hard on the 10th so I just can't!

Anyway, I am so looking forward to how you're going to explain this "time discrepancy" or "fate crisis" or whatever we should (could?) call him being with Donna, but River still being all "you'll be with me eventually!"-stuff. Ooh it gives me shivers! :-D

Also, since I have stopped watching, I wonder - do they ever explain how the 10th doctor looked so "young" to River, yet that was the only time she saw him looking that way? And his new body is . . . younger? .

Okay, probably should not blather too much! *wince*

love ya tons! And your writing, OF COURSE! :-D