Reviews for Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice
arrowprincess12 chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Great story! Loved every chapter :D glad your continuing it
JustStockton chapter 35 . 10/27/2014
This was a fitting but devastating ending. I'm glad you skipped past the anchor stuff, because even though there was some good stuff in there, I prefer the way you ended this. I'm looking forward to the sequel and just can't get enough of Kennett. Thanks for writing this gem.
To turn this around chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Seriously, I need the sequel I feel like a drug addict without their fix.
anonymous chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
i love this so much! when is the sequel coming out
zd monkey chapter 35 . 9/15/2014
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read
...it was beautiful I love the way you write and I'm never ever gonna forget this story
Guest chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
I honestly can't wait for the sequel. This ending had me tearing up!
Kaeler chapter 35 . 8/12/2014
I am crying like a baby right now! Poor Bonnie and Kol:(
Guest chapter 35 . 8/5/2014
All im saying is that the sequel better be up soon (said with head roll and snapping of fingers) lol seriously ADORED this fic and cant wait for the sequel thank you :)
dangerouslycrazy chapter 35 . 8/3/2014
Omg literal tears cant wait for the sequal please please hurry up and post it.
PEL1 chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for writing this story. I loved it from the very beginning to the end. Even though my heart broke for Bonnie. Looking forward to reading the sequel...
Name Gul chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
You are effin amazin!
Roswellian98 chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
I really enjoyed reading this Fic ( read it in 2 days). Can't wait to read the sequel!
bluemagicrose chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
Congratulations on finishing this fic! I came along after you had written 20-something chapters (want to say about 28, 29) and couldn't stop reading when I first started. This was my first Kennett fic and one of the best. This is absolutely one of my fave fics period. Thank you for writing it!

And I'm so glad you're doing a sequel, even though I understand not doing one after such a huge fic like this. I'm hoping we get some Bonnie/other Bennett witches moments.
boompanes05 chapter 35 . 7/14/2014
Its really annoying coz its a cliffy ending at the sametime a tearful end for kennette. Although it just happened im happy too coz i cant wait for the sequel
kimster5000 chapter 35 . 7/14/2014
I am so glad there's gonna be a sequel I was literally bawling my eyes out that you wanted to end their story that way, I have loved fanfic, always get happy when I see an alert for it