Reviews for Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice (old)
I will definitely be checking the new and improved version out but i very much appreciate that you will keep this one up though
LorrieBear chapter 36 . 6/21
Yayyy! I'm so excited to read it. I really liked the first version so I know I'm going to absolutely love the rewrite!
jordanjanellejoy chapter 36 . 6/21
This is honestly one of the best Kol/Bonnie stories I've ever read, so I am really excited to see what changes you've made.
Ripsconscullmin chapter 36 . 6/21
I enjoyed the original and now I'm looking forward to reading the rewrite.
mxlleklecle chapter 1 . 6/21
hey! i saw on you tumblr that you were taking suggestions for editing this fic: the first time i read this fic, i was so overwhelmed because it was so well written, bonnie 's struggles were finally out there in the spotlight and the story was so entertaining! the only """problem"""" i had with your fic was the pace, i felt like sometimes things were going a lil slow but you already mentioned that you were working on it so yeah..
i also wanted to thank you for taking the time of re-editing this fic as i am sure it's enormous work but um im also soooo looking forward for a new chapter of once bitten, twice shy!
MsShashaD chapter 35 . 5/29
this was amazing thank you
M1A chapter 4 . 4/27
the chase in on bonnie mouse
or is she the cat?
MorganaLeFaie chapter 35 . 3/22
What a phenomenal story, WOW! I couldn't stop reading this once I started. Just incredible. Your characterisation, the romance and sensuality, Bonnie actually LEARNING lessons and not just sacrificing all for Elena and remaining the same self-sacrificing lamb as before, Kol's incredible arc! Just well done. Can't wait to get to the sequel!
BetterBiDesign chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD! This has been one of the best fanfics I've read and can't wait for the sequel. Thank you for writing it and explaining the reason for the ending. I was about to explode. Lol
Guest chapter 35 . 11/21/2015
This fic was so good! I have never read a klonnie before but you have sold me! I loved it. Everything was so good. This ending nearly killed me but i look forward to reading the sequel. Amazing job with this fic :)
writeturnlove chapter 35 . 8/23/2015
I was up until 5 a.m. this morning reading this story! I couldn't stop going through it. I kept telling myself: "Just finish this chapter and then go to bed." But no...I couldn't do that. I am a helpless, cheesy romantic, so I really enjoyed the multiple declarations of love. Bonnie's character deserves an all-consuming love. That's actually what drew me in more than anything.
I'll be honest: I thought you pulled a Julie Plec on me with this ending, but then I saw there was a sequel, so I read that and so felt better. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 7/3/2015
This fic was really good in the beginning but afterwards it was a bore.
Leah Naberrie chapter 35 . 7/2/2015
What an incredible fic. I'm on a Kennett high right now, searching for stories to read and I stumbled upon this one. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and complete this. It was a marvellous read and everything I wish we could have had on the show. Your Kol was so sexy and he and Bonnie were dynamite together. If only...
Jiji Girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Great fanfic
love it
shauna22 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I love the fanfic so far, I mostly like bamon pairings but i'm starting to like bonnie with kol