Reviews for Worlds Collide
Totidem Verbis chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
This was amazing! Sorry for taking so long to review. Forgive me?

Hmm, where to start...Yusuke cracks me up. Always missing the best fights, bless his little nonbeating heart. I gotta say, someone lecturing Kurama just cracked me up. I mean, in most stories (including my own), Kurama is the all-knowing that doesn't know how to mess something up. You though are amazing! Kurama seems more realistic and, dare I say?, human! Hiei at the end made me laugh too. That devious little demon. Oh, how I love him. lol.

The chapter may have been short, but it was still amazing!

So, how'd the moving and all go? I'm currently helping my mom pack for her big move, and I'm pretty sure I have devised a way to kill myself using duct tape, a ceramic unicorn, and a fish bowl :)
Totidem Verbis chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
You updated for me? Even after threatening to throw a chair at me? (Yes, I've read reviews but haven't had the time to reply...yet.) You're the bestest! I should update more often :)

I loved this chapter! Just reading how everyone interacts with one another is amazing to me. It all just seems so natural and smooth, you know? A little dysfunctional family. I feel bad for Pyro though. Poor girl. I can't wait to see how everything gets resolved.

Also, I'm sooo glad you're better! One, because I get to read awesome updates. And two, you're not in any pain! How's it feel to be able to write again?
Totidem Verbis chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
OMG, I LOVE YOU!

Seriously, that was amazing! I just love listening to Pyro and Hiei's banter. It makes me smile :) And is it wrong that I love it when Kurama isn't good at something? Because he always seems so perfect. And the idea for the YYH anime was brilliant! I've never read a story with that particular element in it.

As for the movie, it was "The Princess Bride." I'm pretty sure that movie, along with "Robin Hood Men in Tights", shaped me into the person I am today. Hell, I ran around for two weeks thinking I was Indigo Montoya. lol.

Awesome update, hun! I can't wait to see what happens next :) And I hope ya get to feeling better soon!
Totidem Verbis chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
OMG, I loved it! Hehe, I always love it when Kurama gets mad because he's usually just so calm. And I love that Hiei has decided to be nice, in his own little way. lol.

I can't wait to see how all the training goes! And I hope your hand gets better!

Oh, are you going to go into more detail about the whole void thing? Because it sounds really interesting :)
Totidem Verbis chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Hehe, I love giggling like a little old schoolgirl. lol.

Ah, dear little Hiei. He's always such an ass, isn't he? Makes ya just wanna smack him. What's with making sure the plants are re-done before nightfall? Am I missing something?

Hmm...I can't wait to see what ya come up with next!
Totidem Verbis chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
IT DOESN'T SUCK!

You know I'm a huge fan of OC stories, so this is right up my alley :) I like Pyro (as always) and Hillock sounds pretty freakin' awesome too! Hehe, I can't wait to see what kinds of shenanigans the group gets up to :D