Reviews for Jail Bait
SilentIndigoMist chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Logan is canadian
christina ebbese chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
wow! great story, well written, good emotions, well crafted plot and red herings and twists and just wow :)
Unconvex chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Juggernaut is definitely my favorite character.
Falcon's Jade chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I'm going to continue reading this later but I am loving what I've read so far. Sinister and Mojo makes this so intriguing to read and the light hearted moments between the guards make me smile. The lack of Moria bashing is much appreciated and jealous Erik so loved.
nymerias chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
THIS WHOLE STORY IS GR8 A
What Did They Expect chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
OMFG AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT THE EASTER EGG!? The song is from an interview with Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy where the Hut asks them to sing! I remember it :D and I freaked out when I re watched the video. PLEASE TEL IT IS! Love this
icanhearthedrums chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY OH SO MUCH! Awesome is an understatement for this story! i can't wait to read any upcoming stories you have.
icanhearthedrums chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Wow i love this chapter
a kitsune's light chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Awesome story! Incredible! Sad, terrible, but sweet! so so sweet! Willl there perhaps be a sequel? Where they meet again? or somthing...? That would be so cool!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
This was truly deep very good your a good
ShinyPixieDust chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
stayed up until 4:30am to finish this story it is amazing, please tell me you are thinking about writing a sequel? lol
Evil Pixies Are Yummy chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
This was great! thank for such an emotional story! Just a couple of pointers for next time though - firstly, this end chapter was slightly rushed, and Erik's/Shaw's/Emma's hidden plans not really hinted at at all before they came to fruition. It made it seem slightly unplanned. Secondly, your metaphors of how everyone's powers feel and work sometimes seem to turn into reality - try to remember and keep separate what is a metaphor and what is actually happening. But apart from that, this was a great story! I hope you write more Erik/Charles .
LifelessLil chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
My feels. They ache for your beautiful writing. I have followed this story for so long and well words escape me. This was the best ending I could have ever hoped for and I love you.
whit chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I have to say Sinster is my favortie right now. Love him and his lil suggestive sayings. Everything else is just wonderful also great job.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I like what you did with Juggernauts character in a weird way it made him really cute and kind of innocent in a way :3. And mojo is he as fat as in the pictures i saw because if so his mental power thingys would have to be very strong for making up that he cant run that fast...