Reviews for Rainy Night
finlaure chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
And when you let yourself fall in love,,, it heats up!

Great Chapter!

although I think some of my beta notes made it into posting, sorry about that
finlaure chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
let ya fool self fall in love Gibbs,,, both of ya need it!
finlaure chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
McGee! Grrrrr! sniffle, sniffle,,, sobs wildly!
finlaure chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
sniffle,,, oh no,,, sniffle,,, not Jethro,,,
finlaure chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
OH NO! What's going on? ,,, oh yeh,,, I know,,, but poor Gibbs!
bahnannah chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
poor jethro. at least he died a hero's death by protecting abby, whom it was obvious he loved and was loved in return.

i hate mcgee. i hope gibbs tears him a new one. and drops the subtle mczero nickname.
bahnannah chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
aww nooo! not the poor doggie! i love jethro. too bad he didn't make a believer out of mcgee. i'd have gone for mcgee's behind instead. lol.

is it me or did the temp rise when gibbs was undressing abby? he could undress me anytime...sorry, had to wipe away the drool.
bahnannah chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
oh no! what's wrong? what could have possibly made her show up in the middle of the night completely wet?

how sweet is it of gibbs to take care of her? lovely.

great start.
Westie80 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
More more more
XxShadowDragonxX chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Oh my god! What your saying-well-writing about McGee is exactly what I've been thinking. I'm in the UK so we only just got the first episode of season 8 and Tim is soo skinny it's like he's lost too much weight too fast. Plus I watch a some of season 8 online and one episode Tony meets an old friend? I think it was and Tim was really mean to Tony? I just kept thinking what's happened to you McGee.

Oh and really like this story, sad about Jethro : ( keep ip the fantastic work x
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
The details you're leaving are interesting it almost seems to point the finger at severe depression, drugs, or an eating disorder, possibly even self abuse in McGee. Honestly the later is something I can see especially considering the way his family is described it could be relapse behavior, and for those of you shaking your heads right now consider this is coming from a high functioning self mutilator and even though I haven't relapsed in more than 10 years I can recall more than a dozen times during that period where it was a close call.

Thank goodness Abby is taking the reins in this situation!
reseda chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Poor McGee... Great chapter. Liked the way Gibbs let his thoughts wander. But what an ending! lol!
reseda chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Poor, poor dog! How sad. Dont be too harsh on McGee. He must have been terribly upset as well. On to read the rest!
reseda chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Oh, no! I sure hope nothing happened to the dog! *Cries*. Must read on now.
reseda chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Mm, interesting... Im going to read chapter two right after this to see what happens.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »