Reviews for Rainy Night
Elektra Kyle chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I can't see Gibbs leaving it alone with McGee. He's gonna have his ass.

Poor Jethro.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Wow...this was a really intense chapter. I've noticed the same thing about McGee lately as well...I wonder what's it's about. I can't wait to see where this goes...
damnitw chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I think we need ducky...he allways saves the day:-P
NCISMASH4ever chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Bad Timmy! I hope Gibbs can find out what's going on with him. More importantly, I hope he can fix our favorite girl. So sad about Jethro! :(

Great chapter.
Talldi chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
OMG so many possibilities with this story! I feel so badly for our Abb's. Thank goodness Jethro was home!
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Interesting observation about McGee I haven't been able to see the show in several months thanks to kids who won't sleep early enough (a toddler and a preschooler who get way to involved and repeat and imitate things) and a new baby. The question is how long will Gibbs really be able to keep that promise as he doesn't tolerate people hurting his family even if they are a part of it and NO ONE hurts his girls especially not the baby.
BecauseYoureMineIWalkTheLine chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I feel that way sometimes too. Like maybe mcgee is tired of being the probie.

This is so sad:( gibbs better say something to tim. Lol(:

Update soon (:
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Very interesting start. I have to admit I'm a huge sucker for Abby/Gibbs stories with Ziva/Tony being my second favorite pairing and a week spot for Gibbs/Abby/Tony stories.
NCISMASH4ever chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Poor sweet Abby! She feels everything so deeply! If anyone can fix her heart, it would be her Gibbs! MORE! ;)
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Aoutch, the dog... !

I didn't see it coming, crap... :-\

Abby, poor little heart...

It's Gibbs typical to take care of her like that, gently. Tact and tenderness. Once a father, always father. Of course, he doesn't see Abby like his daughter -smutty grin- but there's something paternal, even maternal in him. That's love... Woah, give me a blue-eyed Marine in the shower !

I can't wait to read the others chapters.

You're in my thoughts, Beautiful. I wish ya a better health - soon.

Take care. Always. ~ ~
Talldi chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
OK I'm hooked!
Talldi chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hmmm Sleep walking? My son did that. We had to bolt doors from above wheere he couldn't reach. The smut bunny syas there would be a good way to wake Abby up! ;) di
STLFAN chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
AWE, did something happen to Jethro?

Excellent update. Love how tender Gibbs is.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Great start -Gibbs taking care of Abby.

Look forward to the next installment.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Oh no not Jethro...he was such a sweet dog I hope it's nothing serious...*crosses fingers and toes*
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »