Reviews for Allow Me, Taichou
hiya chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ohhh this is deliciously sweet! More RenBya, please :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Continue this, it was awesome, cute and excellent, I loved it (especially because Byakuya was vulnerable), and nice job but I hope you write a sequel or something for this please
irockyourworld123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Danm! That was off the chain oh please write a squeal please it's really good to the point ehere I would steal beautiful tried and reckless byakuya, soooo adorable!XDDDDD PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!

ahem... Please and thank you? Lolol
LadyDeathbat chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
yay for RenBya
Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Dont worry i loved it D
I Am Midnight chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I never really fancied this parring, but you did a real good job. It wasn't too ooc, I think :)
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yeah...short and sweet. Although, I don't think this would necessarily make Byakuya fall asleep, you know ;-)
Renjimaru87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked it! -
nerdyheart15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I thought this was sweet... :)
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I liked it, my only complaint I guess is that I felt it ended so abruptly! Poor Byakuya! Did he fall aslseep? Maybe I should actually say...poor Renji! _ Arigatō for sharing!
Kahewai chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like this! I don't think that it was repetitive, and Byakuya may not be too OOC, if at all, considering that he is sleep deprived. I only noticed one mistake, but I wasn't really looking. Byakuya lunged from his seat, latching onto the tan skin now reveal to him. Reveal, should be revealed. I love Byakuya and Renji, no matter what positions they take! Anyway, this isn't crap! It's a cute little story, and I like how Byakuya's attraction isn't just sexual, given the last line. Renji doesn't seem to be either, given the tender treatment he gives his captain. Plus, you didn't overdo those little bit of fluff either, or make it about submission. I hate ficts that do either of those two things! Oh, I almost forgot the smiley face. :)