Reviews for Malfoy Manner
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
yay incest story just my fav kind of storys and that was a good one your storys are really good
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
The banter between Draco and his mother is excellent. Your ability to coax Narcissa into doing what ever you wish and where you wish with out loosing her character is impressive.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oookay. I should have read these forever ago! It's the most fun you can have for free! The way they talk is just perfect and Narcissa is such a hot little cucumber I'm actually jealous. Ohmigosh so awesome!
SpiderEarringThief chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Draco's obvious need to connect with his mother sexually stems from a childhood of isolation and engendering. Poor boy. It may not be healthy for her to encourage that behavior. His further 'acting out' proves an immaturity begging for discipline. That discipline may have translated to sadomasochistic behaviors. Oooh, I hope so!
Wrong Side of the Pond chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was the first time I've ever read Malfoycest, it's always been Pottercest or Weasleycest. Love how you wrote Narcissa, and Draco's pretty mouthy!

I shall continue on in your series. :)
mysthslayerwitch chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like this whole series. You know that. But you should do a prequel - like how it all got started? And they should get started by fucking on Lucius' corpse. I know you said coffin, but corpse is way better.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Beautifully written! I loved it!
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I am really enjoying how you write Narcissa. I have a very different version that I write and obviously love, but yours is so exquisitely classy and debased. I love that!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
loved it :)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Well I finally get to give you a "proper" review.

I think so many more people should be writing this pairing. But you already know this. After all...why should Bella and Cissy have *all* the fun? Poor Draco always gets left out. Poor poor Draco. ;-)

With all that said, I think you are a fantastic writer and you have more times than not made my mouth water for more.

Keep it up!
Europec chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Really Hot and awesome! Moar!