Reviews for Tell me How
Newmera chapter 11 . 4/10
Geez, that is still some of the hottest sex on this website, thanks! This story is so adorable, it makes me smile every time. I love the bit at the end when Arthur comes out to Valiant, but the whole story is a masterpiece, thanks a lot!
levios chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
I think you are a good writer and I enjoyed the story. I would've prefered more focus on how their relationship progressed though. For example in the beginning you described briefly that they "talked" about their feelings for each other but I would've wanted to read about the dialogue ;) So for me you could've focused more on emotions and events and maybe less on their sex life in the later chapters. In the beginning it felt like that was important for how their relationship developed but later I think it would be more interesting to read about other things in their relationship and what happened. I liked the part where Gawain found out and when they came out to their friends in the end for example, so more things like that :)
But I did enjoy the story and I'm sure that many like it excactly how it is now, just thought I should let you know my thoughts when reading the story :)
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
dawww. i really and truly enjoyed this. i love how you developed something that was about sex into a legitimate relationship
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
woo! no more secrescy nd decetion
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
i cannot even explain how happy i am about this. so many storied depict uther as a bloodthirsty monster and it is so nice to see that he is semi supportive.
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
finally!
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
maybe he met his future inlaw... yes?
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
one parent down, one to go...
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
theres so much more that they need to do. when are they gonna go public? when will they tell their parents? when will merlin be the one that gets it
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
ooh its coming... pun intended
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
awww :) i like the little bit of fluff outside of all the sex stuff
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
oh wow! nothing allows one to acknowledge their sexual preference like being unable to get yourself off
uhavurmutherseyes1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
that is one way to get off. eager to see if this will become arthurs dirty little secret or if he and merlin will actually become romantically involved.
Phoenix6975 chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
FUCKING loved it
dancer-me chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Did I not review this?! Yet another great story that I stumbled over while surfing on my smartphone. I'm pretty terrible at leaving reviews on my phone, which is a crying shame, because I've been catching all the great ones there recently!

I read this story quite awhile ago, back when I was just experimenting with the idea of A/M slash (I'd just become a fan of the series and was desperate for some bromance, and then was all 'hellloooooo theeeere' and BAM, Merthur is added to the list of things that are great) and I think it was this story that got me hooked. It was sweet and sexy and sincere and everything that I was looking for.

Thank you for sharing your imagination!