Reviews for Tell me How
dancer-me chapter 11 . 7/31
Did I not review this?! Yet another great story that I stumbled over while surfing on my smartphone. I'm pretty terrible at leaving reviews on my phone, which is a crying shame, because I've been catching all the great ones there recently!

I read this story quite awhile ago, back when I was just experimenting with the idea of A/M slash (I'd just become a fan of the series and was desperate for some bromance, and then was all 'hellloooooo theeeere' and BAM, Merthur is added to the list of things that are great) and I think it was this story that got me hooked. It was sweet and sexy and sincere and everything that I was looking for.

Thank you for sharing your imagination!
AnoGal chapter 11 . 6/17
This was such a cute but also hot story! I really enjoyed it, well done!
CupcakesRYummy101 chapter 4 . 6/5
I FINALLY FOUND IT. I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS STORY. I read it once ages ago and I was an idiot so I didn't favorite it.

I FRICKIN LOVE THIS STORY!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Are they married?
lovelydrarrylover chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I love the style of writting you use. It is very interesting.
VaguelyEmi chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
I think this... may just be the BEST thing I've ever read. wow
Sigil55 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I love this! Normally it's merlin who bottoms, and I really like the variety!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Major cute points for this one! I loved how it had all of this sex and seriously physical connection, but it didn't feel like smut for the sake of it, you know? I adored the emotional bond/connection they had more than anything else! Beautiful story - thank you!

Yours truly,
Amelia Bedelia
HavenCraze chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
What a yummy story
I was all giggles and blushes
alykat14 chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
This was a really good story :) I like that there wasn't drama, just smut and happy times haha. I'm wondering what a solicitor is? Like a salesman?
thosebrooklynboys chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I DONT EVEN LIKE MERTHUR BUT ASDFGHJKL WHAT CUTIES
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
I love the way you developed their relationship. As a reader, i have to say that it's kind of boring when nothing exciting happened during their time together, but that's what we all need in the real life, isn't it? ;)
jstkmbr chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Not only is this first chapter pretty hot, but it's totally believable. It's ridiculous how many young men talk each other through masturbation...I know it sounds silly but even the straights ones do this shit. Boys. lol Good job.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
yay for happy endings! Hehe thanx for sharing!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Hehe xP I love how Arthur acts like the top (possessive) in some cases and bottom in others