Reviews for Tragedy 04: Every Time We Touch
Teletactila chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This series is engrossing, as the Anakin/Barriss pairing is just what I have been pondering upon before I read this. Hope you could continue this, and wish you have a speedy recovery.
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
In the name of all that is the Force, I praise you! You have no idea HOW LONG I've been searching for an Anakin/Barris story before I finally stumbled across your fanfic. Curious as to what I might discover, I dived right in and I was not disappointed in the slightest!
MrBlack103 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, you put a lot of work into this one, didn't you? Or are you just insanely talented?

After reading this, I do hope the next one has a little more life in Anakin. Part of the reason the original Tragedy appealed to me so much was that you didn't write Anakin as whiny or moody as he regrettably was in the films. So please, tone down the 'all I'm doing is standing here staring at you with my irresistible eyes'.

Apart from that, though, this was wonderfully written. And damn, that last bit was hawt. Well done on squeezing that out of the T rating.

Looking forward to whatever you've got planned for the RotS AU. Will be sad if you end up killing off Barriss...
sachariah chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Yes! I've been waiting for this for so long!

Ironically, I tend to pair Barriss with Commander Cody, as has become popular in the TCW fandom. But building off of her relationship with Anakin as you've done here has been amazing to see, and this long-awaited reunion was no disappointment. I love how even with the "goodness" in Anakin that Barriss senses do easily, there is a degree of danger inherent in him; he's powerful, reckless, and even though his intentions are good, he's vulnerable to manipulation and deception.

That aside, this was a lovely moment between them; it seems that these two have already affected each other; Anakin seems more mature, more reserved (or willing to be reserved), ad Barriss is a bit more daring, impulsive. Still, they're perfect for each other. :)

I have to say, while I'm excited to see this saga develop, I'm not a little unsettled by what this ROTS AU might have in store for our brave Jedi couple. I'm hoping that Barriss is what Anakin needs to resist Palpatine's manipulations, but f there's one thing that "Tragedy..." taught me, it's that you can be ruthless when it comes to killing characters (although some readers of my current story would probably say the same of me :P). Still, I'm eager to see it live, and I wish you the best with your efforts.

And if you can manage a happy ending... well, that'd be really nice, too. :P
Janizary chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Well that puts a nice cap on the end of TotLP ;)

Looking forward to 'Balance'.
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
AAHhh...this is awesome! For some reason, you just make this couple click and I LOVE it. Lol Can't wait to read more :)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm excited for your next story.

After Padme, Barriss seemed the next right female choice for Anakin. Personally. One reason I like your stories so much.

Ani
DarkDanny chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
More...MORE?

*Head explodes*

Oh man, I have been waiting for this for quite some time. I'm looking forward to this new story like you wouldn't even believe. Take your time, make it perfect, but hurry up!