Reviews for Smile and Nod Off
Lirael1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Very cute collection of shorts. My favorite was the one where Artemis decks the jock for spiking M'Gann's drink. :)
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Robins pass out was the absolute cutest! Then I'd have to go with Roys. M'ganns was a bit messed up. Oreos
Andelevion chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So...cute...

Man, you are just ace at writing these guys.
Personal Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hysterical! :D
Ash chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Funny and yet utterly adorable!
Eeveleon chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Roy's was the best. I liked Robin's too, but I Roy saying what he liked best about everyone was awesome.
"YOU ARE 'KAY IN MY BOOK!" XD
Loved that. :D
Rubes99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
To liked this. It really showed the team's personalities. Roy's one was definitely the best.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
YOU ARE 'KAY IN MY BOOK.

I love that line. It's probably one of the best fanfiction lines ever.

Although, with the Roy thing, Robin takes huge pride at not being a sidekick but a partner to the Batman. Pretty sure Batman himself stated that they were partners loads of times, so it's kind of OOC for him to agree with M'gann...Probably. (shrugs) It's not that huge and is probably the only error I can find and it might not even be an error anyway.

I also love how you wrote Artemis in M'gann's part. I probably would have done the same thing as Artemis if that happened to one of my friends. xD Soooo BA.

Wally was kind of rude with the: "Kaldur has friends?" part. I kind of wanted to Gibbs slap him. ._.;

Drunk!Roy is adorable. xD

Love how Artemis still doesn't know who Dick Grayson is in comparison to Robin. And how Dick saves her from Detention. ;

Thank you for the awesome story!
LordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Just discovered young justice- and I LOVE KOY! Thank you for your AWESOME work. TLAD.
Viet Devil chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
bahaha xDD aww poor Roy misses his friends. Love the story!
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww
This was sooo cute!
Especially the last part with a drunk Roy.
I really adore your YJ fics, honestly you're great at writing them.
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
YOU ARE 'KAY IN MY BOOK.
Metella chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I swear, I laughed for about ten minutes straight when I read the line about how Robin says "challenge."

And Wally, "Kaldur has friends?"

I wanted to smack him.

Kaldur being all aloof and fatherly to Superboy was cuuuuute.

Every time I read any stories where Artemis doesn't know who Rob is at school, I slip towards shipping Rob/Art a little more.

And Artemis being protective over M'gann . . . this all was just perfect.
Kwala chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was very creative and fitting to eveyones' character. I enjoyed it very much.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/24/2012