Reviews for Smile and Nod Off
Triscribe chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Okay, Robin and Roy's are the funniest by far, but I love every single one of these. xD
MIM199 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
_ roy's is by far the best and squeee need more of him drunk and happy and trolly ro & kf and not impressed kal _
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hahaha, nice! Oh, Robin, you little dork :)
Very sweet! And very believable. Roy, Roy, Roy... Everyone's got to sleep at some point!
Only issue was a liiiiiiitle too much cussing for my taste, but otherwise, great grammar, spelling, and punctuation, plus an AWESOME idea.
Keep up the ASTEROUS work!
AuroraStar17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
i love this so much and the Roy part had me dying! it was too funny!
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Hehe that. Was awsome
Lirael1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Very cute collection of shorts. My favorite was the one where Artemis decks the jock for spiking M'Gann's drink. :)
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Robins pass out was the absolute cutest! Then I'd have to go with Roys. M'ganns was a bit messed up. Oreos
Andelevion chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So...cute...

Man, you are just ace at writing these guys.
Personal Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hysterical! :D
Ash chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Funny and yet utterly adorable!
Eeveleon chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Roy's was the best. I liked Robin's too, but I Roy saying what he liked best about everyone was awesome.
"YOU ARE 'KAY IN MY BOOK!" XD
Loved that. :D
CastleScribe chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
To liked this. It really showed the team's personalities. Roy's one was definitely the best.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
YOU ARE 'KAY IN MY BOOK.

I love that line. It's probably one of the best fanfiction lines ever.

Although, with the Roy thing, Robin takes huge pride at not being a sidekick but a partner to the Batman. Pretty sure Batman himself stated that they were partners loads of times, so it's kind of OOC for him to agree with M'gann...Probably. (shrugs) It's not that huge and is probably the only error I can find and it might not even be an error anyway.

I also love how you wrote Artemis in M'gann's part. I probably would have done the same thing as Artemis if that happened to one of my friends. xD Soooo BA.

Wally was kind of rude with the: "Kaldur has friends?" part. I kind of wanted to Gibbs slap him. ._.;

Drunk!Roy is adorable. xD

Love how Artemis still doesn't know who Dick Grayson is in comparison to Robin. And how Dick saves her from Detention. ;

Thank you for the awesome story!
LordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Just discovered young justice- and I LOVE KOY! Thank you for your AWESOME work. TLAD.
Viet Devil chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
bahaha xDD aww poor Roy misses his friends. Love the story!