Reviews for Sully's Sagwa
LynneBailey chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
My my Linda, this was ever so entertaining and I knew it would be good just by the subject...how clever you are my friend. I loved it and wished it would have gone on a lot longer. I love their risque banter...very very entertaining. I think I'd like some of Doc Sully's Cheyenne Indian Sagwa. Now I'm off to get a cold cold shower...LOL :)
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ooh-la-la!
:o
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I can't believe I've never reviewed this one! Oops. I've read this so many times. I love their sexy banter and how she's not the coy housewife, but rather Sully's very enthusiastic lover. ...There really should be an M rated version continuing this wonderful story though. :)
NWHS chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Very cute story. Definitely loved the sexual banter. Well done.
Sullys Sidekick chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I know i reviewed on the forum, but this was such a fun story so it deserves more. :) I LOVED the passion, especially their subtle naughty banter. So cute and sexy. :) I also loved Michaela's reasoning behind her being a patient. :) Really great use of the pics, too. I'm glad Michaela let some others know about her plans. For the first part of your story, I was silently criticizing her for abandoning Katie without planning for the child's care. Thanks for tying up those loose ends for me. :)

These lines had me chuckling out loud:

“You’ve been kidnapped, Mr. Sully.”

"Any other woman touches your...Sagwa...I’ll scratch her eyes out,” she murmured.

“I’m in your hands...Doc Sully...and I’m more than ready for a dose of your Sagwa.”

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL