Reviews for Parallels
DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aww, so great. A truly wonderful story. Cute an heart breaking, I loved it. And now I'm crying. I liked the ending, I somehow fingered that it would end that way, once the patronus was mentioned, I was like, "Wolf! His is going to be a wolf!" I was right, man I'm a genius. ;D

Well, wonderful story,

DCdreamer
DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012

Well, wonderful story,

DCdreamer
Touched D chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was simply a wonderful story! I have to admit that I shed some tears while reading this! It was very sweet, and I think that Teddy is right to be proud of his parents! I'm glad that you wrote this and you should consider writing some more stories like this!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Okay, procrastinating again :P.

This is SO CUTE. LITTLE TEDDY. The only thing better than Teddy is NANA MOLLY. I died. It's so perfect.

Although all the characters seemed legit, I think the one you had down the best was Harry-especially how he got super intense about what a great teacher Lupin was. I loved that!

And...wow...I actually read a Harry Potter fic. You made me do it. You...you...peach in a hanky.

Toodles!

Kender
Eva chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Well done!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
SO MUCH LOVEEEEE. So many beautiful parallels I couldn't begin to list them all, but most importantly, "your father's eyes." just wonderful. I love how he way each person teddy talked with was so in character with what they said, their reactions... Also, did I see at the end there that teddy is not in gryffindor? I love that! Everyone idolizes gryffindor, but hey, he other houses are awesome too. Anyway. Lovelovelovelovelove this so much. For all my Remus and tonks love, I've never written teddy fic, and this was so much fun to read.
brainandheart chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Absolutely love this :) The thing about "his father's eyes" was great.