Reviews for Should Have Been
WolfMarauder chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I have always felt so sorry for Andromeda. She chose the right side, but she still lost everything. I loved that you showed get mourning as a process, rather than a brief moment.
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Ahh. Another one that is so beautiful. I've never read a piece that focusing on Andromeda like this before, but everything in here is just so RIGHT, so real. The pain of a loved one's death never goes away. And drawing attention to the fact that it was Bellatrix, her SISTER, that killed her daughter... I mean, I always *knew* that, but never really thought about it. Chilling. Dromeda and Bella probably played dolls together, ran around in the background, pretending to duel before going off to Hogwarts... And then something changed.

Andromeda really did lose a lot that night. She got Teddy, but at the beginning that's almost as much of a painful reminder as it is a comfort.

Also I forgot to mention this in my other review - I love your headcanon for why they moved in with Andromeda and Tonks. Like the details you gave in Parallels. And just everything. So yeah... These were wonderful. 3

- Kitty