Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
Shazzeer chapter 4 . 10/17
Ha ha, Edward got outsmarted by Bella, she beat him to the ring ;)
Shazzeer chapter 3 . 10/17
Reading lips and knowing sign language are good skills.
Now I can only assume that it was a trap to kill the FBI agents cracking down the warehouse. Poor Edward having to wait for information and not being on the family list.
Shazzeer chapter 2 . 10/17
Awww, she got him a bike for old times sake ;).
And I get her wanting to be independent, especially as she’s had problems at work for her choice of boyfriend.
Edward would happily pay everything and then some for Bella ;). He would def give her everything he owned.
Shazzeer chapter 1 . 10/17
Awww, Edwards dad is sick. I forgot Carlisle and Esme weren’t his parents there for a spell XD.
116jeff chapter 4 . 6/18
I read Ride some time ago and just re-read it (it's so good!). I'd never read the outtakes for some reason, though. I think it's because I usually find outtakes boring and not as well written as the main story. These were great additions, though! Loved each one.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2020
Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2020
Most beautiful story EVER! I read it every so often and it enraptures me every time! I absolutely LOVE these two and love this Edward! He’s so sexy, sneaky, unhinged, yet he just adores his Bella. Would love to see how they’re doing years later! Please? You are such a great writer!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2020
This is the best story ever! The whole Ride thing. Can you post another story of them years later? I know it’s been many years...but pleeeeese? I hope you see this. Your Edward in this story is amazing and so complicated.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
Glad you filled in some of the blanks! Great story.
Kriti chapter 4 . 8/9/2019
Ride was one of those fics that I just didn't want to end. You know the fics where at the end you wish this fanfiction had its own fanfiction so that you could keep on reading more about the characters? Yeah, this was one of those stories. Now a quick hit of these Outtakes did the job for a short while, but I don't think the withdrawal symptoms are going to go away for awhile yet...And even though I have been on this 'Ride' start to finish once before, this second time round was equally exciting. Hope when I come back for a third there might be something more waiting to be read! One can never have too much when it comes to this crazy B/E!
As always, thank you for your words and your brilliance. Your Bella and Edward will forever be one of the most unique and electric versions in this Verse...
Kriti
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2019
Thanks for the outtakes
Regards
LQUEZ
Frankie09 chapter 4 . 6/22/2019
Haha nice
Debs0608 chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
Awww...what a sweet ending. Thanks for writing the additional story. This is now one of my favorites. Hope u r still writing.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
I had no idea this existed until I clicked on your page, but WOW! That ending was so beautiful, I can’t say this enough I love these characters! Thank you so much for providing with this little joy!
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 6/1/2018
I enjoyed this story that goes along with Ride.