Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2020
Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2020
Most beautiful story EVER! I read it every so often and it enraptures me every time! I absolutely LOVE these two and love this Edward! He’s so sexy, sneaky, unhinged, yet he just adores his Bella. Would love to see how they’re doing years later! Please? You are such a great writer!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2020
This is the best story ever! The whole Ride thing. Can you post another story of them years later? I know it’s been many years...but pleeeeese? I hope you see this. Your Edward in this story is amazing and so complicated.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
Glad you filled in some of the blanks! Great story.
Kriti chapter 4 . 8/9/2019
Ride was one of those fics that I just didn't want to end. You know the fics where at the end you wish this fanfiction had its own fanfiction so that you could keep on reading more about the characters? Yeah, this was one of those stories. Now a quick hit of these Outtakes did the job for a short while, but I don't think the withdrawal symptoms are going to go away for awhile yet...And even though I have been on this 'Ride' start to finish once before, this second time round was equally exciting. Hope when I come back for a third there might be something more waiting to be read! One can never have too much when it comes to this crazy B/E!
As always, thank you for your words and your brilliance. Your Bella and Edward will forever be one of the most unique and electric versions in this Verse...
Kriti
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2019
Thanks for the outtakes
Regards
LQUEZ
Frankie09 chapter 4 . 6/22/2019
Haha nice
Debs0608 chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
Awww...what a sweet ending. Thanks for writing the additional story. This is now one of my favorites. Hope u r still writing.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
I had no idea this existed until I clicked on your page, but WOW! That ending was so beautiful, I can’t say this enough I love these characters! Thank you so much for providing with this little joy!
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 6/1/2018
I enjoyed this story that goes along with Ride.
marysix chapter 4 . 4/24/2018
This story was such a great ride! (See what I did there? I couldn’t resist) So happy with how it ends, but wouldn’t say no to an eventual future-take if the mood strikes you!
magmom4 chapter 4 . 3/5/2018
I can't even begin to know how your mind works. That was fantastic and to have her in the FBI who is looking for him. I will miss them. They are funny and serious at the same time. So anyway, I have enjoyed this story so much. I will be reading more of your stories for sure.
Lanna chapter 4 . 2/24/2018
Rereading this again, my fave fic ever. Love it so much can't get enough of these two. Thanks.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 1/15/2018
Thank you for these extra four chapters! Big sloppy kisses and boobie grabs for you! Lol Thanks for all of the hot lemons, too!
Jean Driver chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
Really enjoyed reading "Ride" and all the outtakes! Seriously great story and cast of characters! Thank you!