Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I was so excited to see the out takes in my inbox! Edward must have felt so helpless not being able to see bella. Great chapter x
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
i cannot believe that i missed this chapter! geez i'm such a dumbass!lol! i love these guys and their very unconventional love affair/relationship! it was great to read about bella saying yes in such a weird way tho. hmmm and edwards lovin is to die for as are your stories!lol!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
wow that was so fucking hot! you write some of the best lemons! this e&b definitely have some hard core raw erotic sex and edwards dirty mind is mmmmm mm! i have missed these guys and it's so good to get outtakes or whatever...they are a hot couple that edward...oh yeah! i miss your writing so i do hope you have something else brewing in that mind of yours once you're done with this!lol. love your work as always..excellent writing! look forward to hearing from you soon!
nadino chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Your back! I had lost faith and given up but I'm so glad your better than me.

Fun, fun, fun. Keep it coming.
Greermahoney chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
*whew* hot!
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Now that's what I'm talking about! Damn, I love this story so much. You don't have t stop at 5 you know...lol, just saying... :)
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Eeeep...I can't believe he didn't storm the place...lol. I would be out of my mind! Thanks for the update. :)
Greermahoney chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Aaaaah! I'd almost given up hope! Recently reread the whole ride/drift story. Again. Love this fic so much! Thank you for continuing.
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
omg it's a good thing edward is able to find out how bella is otherwise he would be frantic. so glad bella pulled through and i'm sure edward can't wait to get to her. great drama and so good to hear from you again!
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I miss these two. :)
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
It's never too long to wait for your chapters when you always grace us with such a strong, original, beautiful, clever and hot writing. It so worth it!
Couldn't help but think of Cosmopolis during sex in the limo, absolutely amazing! I adore this Edward and Bella is not so bad either ;)
Will you ever write another multi chapter fic, please? Your characters are amazing. You can continue to add outtakes for Ride too, I won't complain :)
Thanks for sharing this with us :)
trueform chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Absolutely positively yummmmmmmmmmy. Ha, thanks I needed that. You are literarily resplendent as usual and never disappoint.
cullenmeadow chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Well, yum!
ForSheerFun chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
loved it!
theoddwallflower chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
This E and B. Love the stories and outtakes and everything. Love you.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »