Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
AdonicaSS chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Golly wouldn't I like to be suprised out of the shower - by someone who is actually interested in pleasuring me over and over and over and over...ahhhh...

xx
scorpion22 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
The best chapter you are a genius
LOLO 5-0 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Oh damn,you know he's going nuts I love all the spy shit he has at his 's a good guy at heart.
jjohnson78587 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Nobody does it better than you, kris.
I've missed this story so much.
Every now and then, I come back and reread.
I don't do that with too many fics. At all.
I've always loved the animal passion between these two.
And the devotion Edward has for Bella.
As bad a boy as he is, he's so so so good.
Thank you for these bonus chapters.
And I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
One of my favorite stories ever written,you kick some serious ass in the ust department.
speedsONEandONLY chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
i started reading chapter three,
and i forgot what the story was about.
when he brought Jasper in,
i remembered.

and i still love it.
shar0525 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Lovely to be back on the 'ride'.
Treating myself to another read through. :)
SleepingBeauty247 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
So totally worth the wait! Thanks so much for sharing! God, I love this Edward! *sigh
blueeyes11354 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Love. I need to reread soon. :)
Domysticated chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
aaahhh... I missed you!
lynard69 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I liked this one, but how can they be appart for so long and okay with it? Something has to give with these two. I love how he lets her be who she is while he is all up in her shit. But doesn't she miss him at least a little? I would go out of my mind if it was my fiance or rather now husband.
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Naughty spying Edward just couldn't help himself. So sweet he ran eight blocks in the rain to see bella quicker. Great chapter x
Dolce Cullen chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
OMG I don't want this story to end yet...
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I was so excited to see the out takes in my inbox! Edward must have felt so helpless not being able to see bella. Great chapter x
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
i cannot believe that i missed this chapter! geez i'm such a dumbass!lol! i love these guys and their very unconventional love affair/relationship! it was great to read about bella saying yes in such a weird way tho. hmmm and edwards lovin is to die for as are your stories!lol!
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »