Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Yes, somehow I did miss seeing this, great outtake, and I have just the mental picture of one Mr. Pattinson to go along with this story. I may have mentioned the photoshoot from a few yrs ago. Rob in tight black jeans, a black T-shirt, hair all in disarray as only he can wear it, with a leather jacket, my fave, him leaning against a wall, cigarette in one hand while he zips up the jacket. Yum, just the way I picture Edward in this story. So perfect, love this and the whole thing, great story, original and fun read. I think I said I recommended it on a ff group page as did someone else.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I think I missed this the first half dozen times around, very sweet, and I love that Bella wants to know his schedule so she can arrange her schedule around his, love this outtake, hope his dad is ok
lifeisamess chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
When will you update?
NY13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I adore it; thanks for sharing your story.
NY13 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I love these two! Love it.
la-geologia chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Yayyyy! I'm so so happy you're doing this set of outtakes! I just can't get enough of these two and I had so many questions about this time period at the end of Ride. Drift is great so far! I love how well your Edward and Bella just mesh and work together. I think him making her pancakes was my absolute, squee-worthy favorite part. :)

I can't wait to read the next three chapters! I'm sure they're going to be just as wonderful!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I'm still confused. They were on a boat 2 miles offshore and he asked her to marry him...for among other things, to gain immunity. Now it's 5 years later in Atlaanta...what happened in between?
lionola chapter 2 . 6/3/2012

Santiva Potter
Leprakans chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
LOve love love
cat5050 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
omg I adore this one. Googled the bike, but really not my style. Sweet though, them riding, stopping for coffee. I can feel their joy at the end of this one.
cat5050 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Nice little add. Didn't expect Edward to lead up a legitimate corporation, but. eh, man of MANY talents. Five story walk up? Oh, Bella! Taking it a bit far with that independent thinking.
tweetytweets chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
more pls!
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Loving this addition to their story too! Can't wait for more!
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 2 . 4/9/2012