Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
BeBrezzy chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Im so glad you decided to fill in some of the blanks in the original! I loved Ride, seriously its in my top 10, and i missed the characters (and the lemons lol) so thanks for this little side story!
Rima2000 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
So glad you are doing outtakes for Ride...I am so enjoying these. This story and characters are so well written...you should consider writing more stories about this Bella and Edward...because there is so much to work with there. I am sure all your readers would love to revisit these 2 characters. I know I would.

I love how they both challenge each other and that they are so sure of themselves and so passionate. The contrasts make for great banter and bring in humor and just enough mystery to keep us always guessing what Edward is up too. I love that he is so comfortable with who he is...and that Bella knows he is not going to change and wouldn't ask him too. She just asks him not to jeopardize her career and to respect her position. I think he enjoys the added challenge that her job brings to their relationship...it keeps him on his toes.

And she likes the audacious and dangerous side of Edward because it is unpredictable and exciting. They are just wonderful characters. Thanks for the great ride you take us on with RIDE!
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
So them, though. For her to make him wait so long for her answer :)
amsuth chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
So ridiculously excited to read this!
twlighttina chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Love it u rock
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Just re-posting my review :) Great outtake :)
hihotintin chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Seriously, love this story! I was so sad when you completed Ride, so I'm thrilled that you you are giving us this snippet of what happened before chapter 19. I love seeing their interactions and how it is not just Edward constantly giving and controlling the relationship, where Bella can contribute with buying a motorcycle. This seriously made my weekend and I can't wait for more!
seymourblogger chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yes this was a wonderful outtake.

Their relationship is so different in your story.
dihenydd chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
It's such fun to link up with these characters again and I am dying to read about their wedding. :)
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
loved this very hot out take! can't wait for the next two. xx
motita chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
yay! thanks for the outtake! can't wait to read more! .
contreplongee chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
This is so lovely and completely perfect, definitely better than I imagined it.
contreplongee chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ooooooh, I can't wait to see him driving in Europe. Will we get to see any outtakes from when she gets pregnant or gets her first tattoo?
blueeyes11354 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
So happy to revisit these two. Makes me want to go back and reread... lol
waitforme2 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Loved it. I'm really jazzed about getting the back story.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »