Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I'm here to read this outtake I apparently never read. Which is weird. But I'm back! :D
PreciousAPerez chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Are they going to have kids/brats?
baybay's mommy chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love your work
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Ride was one of the first stories I read on this site and one of the reasons for my addiction. Your lemons are the best.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Wow, this was a surprise. It's been a while since I read any fan fiction and I hadn't expected any new chapters from stories I loved. So I was thrilled to get this chapter and see these two still getting it on and finding themselves on the road to a happily ever after. Thank you! This was a fun, sexy romp that brought joy to my life when I needed it and I'm so appreciative of your storytelling and your perseverance through the hard work that writing can become.

In one thread, somewhere, years ago, someone said that Summer35 was one of your pseudonyms. Don't know if that's true, but I continue read anything you wrote...so, if there are other works of yours out there to discover, please let me know. nadino
chinchin unicorn chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Awwwww! I liked the other version but this one is just as great! So much sexy goodness and happy times I don't want it to be over! Whine! Whine! Whine!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I read again these two stories and I,love it so much I hope you will add some futurtake.
lmc123 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
You never disappoint, so pleased to see new chapter pop up in my inbox, love the way you write, and love this edward...
AdonicaSS chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I will NEVER get enough of these two. Never. What a joy to find them in my mailbox.

Thanks seems rather insufficient. Maybe we can persuade you to start another fic? I'm in if you are!

Now I'm all hot and bothered. Not complaining, mind you.

xx
snowdrop999 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Oh it's **so great**. Your style is sublime. So pared back, but so deeply emotive: without any sentimentality of cliche. Plot comes from character and shows character too; and complex, unique characters at that. I love that Bella is so strong & Edward respects her choices. Plus, you are one of the very few people that write lemons that show character in action too. **applause** **applause** **applause** **applause** **applause**
kikistimi chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I loved Ride, and I loved this outtake just as much.
ToMyMuse chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Just spent most of my workday reading Ride and then Drift. Love your writing style. The passion and emotions of your B&E are so vividly described. Thank you. I hope you'll write more fics for us lucky readers. I came across Ride when another writer mentioned that it's a story she reads over and over again. (I think it was Katiebellecullen; it was so late last night when I came across it I can't remember).
A green eyed girl chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
this one was awesome. i liked the previous one too tho.

it makes me a little sad that its over. it was a great ride.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Omg I loved it..as I have loved this whole 're a phenomenal writer your lemons effing rock these two are amazing thankyou so much for this story please write more...and I do hope you write an epi. Love your work as always you definitely are a top author of mine ..thanks again ...glo4twilight
KitsuneUndergrowth chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Aww this ending was awesome!
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »