Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
So sweet!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
:):):):)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
I've read this story several times and it's that rare combination of erotica, great plot, and true romance. Love that you allowed guest reviews finally, so I can show my appreciation.
the real teacher chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
So now, it's officially over. :(
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
That's a good outtake. I don't know if I missed it the first time around. BTW thanks for not using the adjective fluffy to describe the bath towel. Bath towels are by definition "fluffy" find another adjective authors. It's like relying on "gently" in far too many stories. Who the fuck walks up the stairs "gently" softly slowly languidly so sick of authors who don't have the sense to pick up a thesaurus once in awhile. Good chapter. Let's see where this goes.
A chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
I've read your fic many times over the years, it's the only one I keep coming back to, I love the characters, I wish you would write some more, but I understand that's not always possible.
A great story! X
KBass chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
So I can't tell you how many times I've re read this story and I'm positive you hear it all the time but I would love a sequel or more out takes . Mostly because I feel there's more that can happen
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
This is really a beautiful story. Smutty, yea... but beautifully written and cleverly plotted, even surprising me here and there. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I appreciate the OMG so hot lemons too!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Love your story ive come back to read it countless times already, hope you do a future chapter for this story.
cheshirekat516 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I can't honestly say how many times I've read this fic and Ride, but I know it's too many to count. Sincerely one of my absolute favorites. Even if you post an update 10 years from now I'll shriek with glee!
Chezel chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Wow! This one is a better epilogue! Glad these two got their happily ever after! Your EDWARD is soo much different and new than others I've read about! He's insatiable, Really insatiable, not just twice a night but multiple times! Mhmm mm...
Sunshirae chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every word. Playing it in my mind was amazing. Thank you.
wowy chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Is it possible that u could make a sequel and feature them havin kids? Caus I rlly love ur stories and the plot line. And I also wanna see them hav babies. Thanx
bangggg chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
loveeeeeeeee it moreeeee
renewagain chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
I'm so glad your wrote these extras, I wanted to know more...and I just love love love your E & B!
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »