Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
cheshirekat516 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I can't honestly say how many times I've read this fic and Ride, but I know it's too many to count. Sincerely one of my absolute favorites. Even if you post an update 10 years from now I'll shriek with glee!
Chezel chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Wow! This one is a better epilogue! Glad these two got their happily ever after! Your EDWARD is soo much different and new than others I've read about! He's insatiable, Really insatiable, not just twice a night but multiple times! Mhmm mm...
Sunshirae chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every word. Playing it in my mind was amazing. Thank you.
wowy chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Is it possible that u could make a sequel and feature them havin kids? Caus I rlly love ur stories and the plot line. And I also wanna see them hav babies. Thanx
bangggg chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
loveeeeeeeee it moreeeee
renewagain chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
I'm so glad your wrote these extras, I wanted to know more...and I just love love love your E & B!
Novel's addict chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Loveeee this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I would really like to see both points of view of bella being pregnant
TifAlyson33 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Fantastic story. Loved it. I just wish you'd write more, so much more about what happens to them next.
Just Sus chapter 4 . 2/21/2015

great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
love that chapter.
Nikki1219 chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Loved this story, but this was my favorite chapter :)
Ayasha chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Please please update.
If possible please write a sequel, it would be just too great to read more about these two and their children .
Mitzi1958 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Sorry I Loved the other chapter 4 as you know but this one is good! I just loved the thought of Edward running in the rain while Bella is in stuck traffic running to get to her!
309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »